name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Venus in Aquarius is a Heavy Hitter in Virgo Full Moon and Sun Enters Pisces

Follow Me

Friday, February 19, 2016

Venus in Aquarius is a Heavy Hitter in Virgo Full Moon and Sun Enters Pisces



Venus entered the sign of Aquarius on February 16, 2016, where it will remain until March 12, 2016.  Venus in Aquarius is much more spontaneous and open to new ways of seeing and feeling than Venus in Capricorn. It marks a definite change in tone for relationships.  Individuality and originality are really celebrated when Venus is in Aquarius because Uranus is the ruler of Aquarius. Radical changes can occur in relationships and we shouldn’t be afraid to try something new.  A desire for freedom is a hallmark feature of Venus in Aquarius and friendship is an important piece of the Venus in Aquarius picture.  Being a friend to your partner may be the best way to capitalize on this transit and improve the quality of our relationships.

In spite of the fact that Venus will square all of my Scorpio planets and oppose my Pluto in Leo, I am still embracing this transit because it will be conjuncting my Mars in Aquarius by the end of February into the first week of March.  Venus conjuncting Mars is really nice energy for relationships and creativity, so I am determined to make the most of it.

We have a full moon in 3 degrees of Virgo on February 22, 2016 and Venus in Aquarius features prominently in this full moon. The Virgo moon inconjuncts Venus in 5 degrees of Aquarius, so we will definitely need to watch out for some tension, criticism and perhaps aloofness in relationships as the full moon exposes imperfections in relationships.  It is a wake- up call to make some adjustments and fine tuning in relationships so that our relationships are ultimately healthier.  It is common knowledge that that Virgo is the sign that is all about health.  The full moon in Virgo is also opposing Neptune in 8 degrees of Pisces and while this aspect can make us feel off kilter and question reality, it does offer us the opportunity to spiritually transform ourselves.  That is our most productive way of dealing with this full moon.

The Sun entered the sign of Pisces on February 19th and I must confess that this was a time of rejoicing for me.  I know that the sun in Pisces is still technically the season of winter, but for me, it is like my own personal spa for the soul that feels like spring.  It is a water sign, so I will reap the benefits of having it trine all of my Scorpio and Cancer planets.  It starts out immediately with a trine to my Mercury in Scorpio, then trines my Saturn, Sun, and Venus in Scorpio.  It also trines my south node in Cancer, Cancer midheaven and concludes with trines to my Jupiter and Uranus in Cancer.  Is it any wonder that I always feel reborn, like it is my own personal spring when the sun is in Pisces?  My creativity seems to soar when the sun is in Pisces, and I am convinced that is due in no small part to having the sun enter my 5th house on March 8th.

So we have a curious blend of Aquarius and Pisces energy.  Mercury and Venus are in Aquarius, while the Sun, Chiron and Neptune are in Pisces.  Chiron and Neptune are going to be in Pisces for a long time, as they are slower moving, but we need to make the most of that lovely mutable water energy of the sun in Pisces while we can because the Sun enters Aries on March 20th.  Dive in while you can with all of that lovely water energy.

We also have our first eclipse of 2016 in 18 degrees of Pisces on March 8th, a solar eclipse.  Two weeks later we get our first lunar eclipse in 3 degrees of Libra on March 23, 2016.  So eclipse season is on the way, folks.  Get prepared for more massive changes.

We are also still benefiting from the ongoing alignment of Jupiter conjuncting the north node in Virgo as it guides us intuitively on our path. The north node in Virgo has an underlying theme of service to others.  In that spirit of pursuing my path as a healer, I am channeling that north node and Jupiter in Virgo energy by offering my Reiki services. If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body. 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


I have also recently become a member of the Fellowship of Massachusetts Energywork Practitioners.  It is a great resource for those seeking energyworkers.  Please feel free to check out this site at:


The link to my profile is below:




I am also offering my Valentine’s Day astrology special featuring a 20% discount on my Healing Your Love Karma and Composite Couples reports through the month of February.  You still have 10 days left to take advantage of this special.  Check it out at:


.
If you are contemplating an astrological reading to obtain more insight in your life after the recent cosmic roller coaster of planetary activity, you can learn more about my menu of astrological services at:



Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:


.

No comments:

Post a Comment