name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Full Snow Moon in Leo on Valentine's Day

Follow Me

Friday, February 14, 2014

Full Snow Moon in Leo on Valentine's Day




How terribly ironic that as I began writing this post, a snowstorm was raging in full force with the moon in Leo!  I always associate the sign of Leo with the sun, warmth, optimism, and the heat of summer yet here we are in the midst of a long, cold snowy winter that is becoming downright depressing for many of us.  Leave it to a Leo moon to dramatize the contrast.  And that moon is full at 26 degrees of Leo at 6:53 p.m. tonight.  Happy Valentine’s Day!

I have no doubt that this will be a memorable Valentine’s Day astrologically speaking.  This whole week has been building up to an emphasis on relationships.  On February 11th the Sun in 22 degrees of Aquarius squared Saturn in 22 degrees of Scorpio.  This aspect certainly delivered a reality check and forced us to confront some rather inconvenient truths.   The recent Venus Pluto conjunction in Capricorn has caused a major shift in relationships by forcing us to get real and serious.  There is a take no prisoners’ quality to this aspect; it is all or nothing.  It was high time to let go of grudges and get to the bottom of things in order to heal and rebuild on a more solid foundation.  If fear of commitment was one of those issues, it had to be addressed.  Venus and Pluto in Capricorn want deep, committed love, no bones about it.  We also have Mars in an extended stay in Libra, the sign of relationships, triggering issues of control versus surrender and compromise in relationships.  Mars in Libra wants to achieve a balance between dominance and submission because it is the key to ensuring a lasting bond.

This full moon amplifies the potential for emotional outbursts, but the wisest course of action is step back when things get too hot and don’t react.  I know that sounds easier said than done, but we do need to be mindful of balancing the heart (Leo) with the head (Aquarius).  The full moon also features in a t-square with Saturn in Scorpio testing the limits of relationships and urging us to be mindful of our decisions. Saturn’s role in this full moon is to help us create a balance between male and female energy. Molly Hall succinctly pointed out that we need to trust in the process of death and rebirth during this full moon.  A full moon in Leo also supports the need to love ourselves by paying attention to that inner child, awaken to our heart’s desires, and act on our truth so that we can more fully love others.

I confess that this full moon is impacting me pretty intensely.  The full moon forms an exact conjunction with my natal Pluto in the 11th house.  I have endured emotional extremes and constant confrontations of my fears.  I am sure that power struggles will loom on the horizon as well before this full moon is over.  I am conscious of the 11th house implication because I am contemplating becoming an independent contractor with a healing center by practicing Reiki.  There is definitely a part of me that wants to belong to a group that is doing work that resonates with my soul.  But this involves renting space and interestingly enough, this full moon also squares my natal Venus in Scorpio in the 2nd house.  Is it any wonder that I am unsure of how to proceed with financial matters?  I am hesitant to sign anything with Mercury still retrograde!  My instincts are telling me not to commit to anything until late March when Mercury is finally out of its retrograde shadow.  And this full moon is also sextiling my natal Neptune in Libra, which reinforces my intuitive insights and creative abilities.  I need to trust those instincts and find the best fit for an alliance that will best serve all parties, including my potential new clients.

This is the absolute last chance to take advantage of my special Valentine’ Day promotion.    I am offering a 20% discount on my Composite Couples, Healing Your Love Karma and Black Moon Lilith Shadow reports. You will need to contact me directly by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205 to receive this special discount.



Please go to this link to learn more about  this special offer:

Happy Valentine’s Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment