name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Hello to Aries,Spring and A Lunar Eclipse

Follow Me

Friday, March 18, 2016

Hello to Aries,Spring and A Lunar Eclipse


The month of March 2016 has been quite astrologically active so far and shows no sign of ceasing its activity anytime soon.  We had a super moon solar eclipse on March 8th in 19 degrees of Pisces and this week we had Pluto in Capricorn trining Jupiter in Virgo on March 16th.  On March 16th I tweeted:

“Jupiter in Virgo trining Pluto in Capricorn today gives us a big boost in terms of empowering us to attain our goals.”

Many of us are still processing that first eclipse on March 8th.  A major theme of that eclipse was letting go of the old.  This was doubly emphasized by the fact that it was a south node eclipse (old karmic baggage) in the sign of Pisces, which is the last sign of the zodiac.

The Sun will enter the sign of Aries on March 20th and it signifies the vernal equinox, which is the beginning of Spring.  It is also the beginning of the astrological New Year.  There is a lot going on astrologically on March 20th.  Neptune, Chiron, Venus, Mercury, the south node, and Ceres are still in Pisces, so we are being given yet another opportunity to heal old patterns of helplessness and powerlessness.  Venus and Neptune are actually conjunct in 10 degrees of Pisces on March 20th, which is pretty sweet in terms of amplifying the themes of compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love.  The only caveat with this aspect is not to be too idealistic, which both Neptune and Pisces share as calling cards. This comes on the heels of a week in which many of us may have had to face some pretty hurtful truths.  The phrase “no pain, no gain” was especially relevant this week.  It’s been a pretty weird time energy wise, this period between eclipses.  I have had my share of painful revelations about family, which shouldn’t surprise me because I do have Chiron in the 4th house. And Chiron is a pretty heavy hitter these days astrologically.  But I have been hearing similar stories from friends and clients as well.

So the next major astrological event is the lunar eclipse on March 23rd in 3 degrees of Libra.  The sabian symbol for 3 degrees of Libra literally means “The Dawn of a New Day Reveals Everything Changed.”  This is a great way of reminding us that eclipses don’t necessarily have to be all gloom and doom; they can bring wonderful opportunities. I can personally attest to the effects of the solar eclipse on March 8th that formed a grand water trine with my Sun and Venus in Scorpio in my 2nd house and my Cancer midheaven because my business is increasing and I am finding new opportunities to share Reiki.  Last weekend I made a house call to an existing Reiki client and I have also begun sending distant healing to other clients.  I am also including shorter astrological forecasts as part of my services.  Many of my clients purchase solar returns for a yearly tune up, but for those of you who can’t wait for your birthday, I can also do forecasts for three or six months.  So my world is expanding!  Feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these options.

Mercury will be conjunct the Sun in Aries on March 23, 2016, so don’t be surprised if you wind up reevaluating your friendships as a result of this eclipse.  Relationships are bound to change as a result of this lunar eclipse which falls in the relationship oriented sign of Libra.  The lunar eclipse on September 27, 2015 occurred in 4 degrees of Aries, so these two eclipses are in direct opposition to each other.  We might be facing similar issues in our lives now that could reach a final resolution during this eclipse.

We are also under the influence of a mutable T-square in the form of Jupiter in 16 degrees of Virgo squaring Saturn in 16 degrees of Sagittarius on March 23rd with a wide opposition to Neptune in 10 degrees of Pisces. Jupiter is already retrograde and Saturn stations retrograde on March 25th.  The themes involved with this astrological configuration which will persist through August 2016 include chaos, order, turbulence, tension, global economic meltdowns and more issues with refugees.  It certainly reflects the current political climate.

The north node in Virgo has an underlying theme of service to others.  In that spirit of pursuing my path as a healer, I am channeling that north node and Jupiter in Virgo energy by offering my Reiki services. If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body. 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


I have also recently become a member of the Fellowship of Massachusetts Energywork Practitioners.  It is a great resource for those seeking energyworkers.  Please feel free to check out this site at:


The link to my profile is below:



If you are contemplating an astrological reading to obtain more insight in your life, especially with the upcoming eclipses in March, you can learn more about my menu of astrological services at:




Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:



Happy Spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment