name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Pluto Kicks It up a Notch in Intensity and New Moon in Sagittarius Expands Our Vision

Follow Me

Friday, November 25, 2016

Pluto Kicks It up a Notch in Intensity and New Moon in Sagittarius Expands Our Vision



Pluto in 15 degrees of Capricorn is really stirring the intensity pot these days as a prelude to the upcoming New Moon in 7 degrees of Sagittarius on November 29, 2016.  On Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2016, Pluto in Capricorn formed an exact square with Jupiter in 15 degrees of Libra.  Jupiter loves to amplify and enlarge anything it touches and Pluto in Capricorn is all about transforming government and structures while feeling its oats in terms of empowerment.  Jupiter squaring Pluto can definitely have some positive outcomes by manifesting success, abundance and slow building empowerment.  It also signifies that big changes are in the wings, structures are evolving with the accompanying growing pains and issues of excess are paramount.  It is an aspect that begs the question if we can transform negativity into healing energy.  This was quite an astrological backdrop for Thanksgiving Day in the United States after the recent Presidential election.

On November 25, 2016, Pluto kicks up the intensity another notch when it forms an exact conjunction with Venus in 15 degrees of Capricorn.  When Pluto and Venus collide in any sign, it has a very Scorpionic feel.  And we all know how obsession, control and compulsion factor into the Scorpio experience.  Pluto aspecting Venus means that this energy will play out in relationships and finances.  Venus is well known for its association with love, but Venus also pertains to finances and in the sign of Capricorn, the plot thickens because Capricorn is the money sign.  Let’s hope that Black Friday doesn’t get too ugly or confrontational.

Uranus in Aries is also getting into the act prior to the new moon.  On November 26, 2016, Mercury in Sagittarius will be trining Uranus in 21 degrees of Aries.  This could prove to be a very positive aspect as it shifts and lifts our spirits with the potential for new insights.  And on November 28, 2016, Uranus in Aries faces a challenging square from Venus in Capricorn. There could definitely be some disruptions in our financial resources and relationships on that day.

But we should be in a good place by the time of the new moon in 7 degrees of Sagittarius on November 29, 2016.  With both the sun and moon in Sagittarius, we can embrace feelings of optimism and look forward to expanding our vision.  This new moon also squares Neptune in 9 degrees of Pisces, amplifying the theme of optimism and bigger horizons.  The solar eclipse of September 1, 2016 in 9 degrees of Virgo is also being activated by this new moon by a square aspect, so we may find ourselves reflecting on our progress since that solar eclipse.  The world has changed quite a bit since September. The sun and moon in Sagittarius are also squaring the nodal axis in Virgo and Pisces, which places an even stronger emphasis on setting a new intention.  New moons always have this theme, but with the nodes involved, setting a new intention in whatever area of life this new moon falls in your chart takes on added importance and intensity.  Where does 7 degrees of Sagittarius fall in your chart?  It falls in my 2nd house of personal finances and values.  If you need help figuring out how this new moon impacts you, consider getting an astrological reading with me.

The major Sagittarian themes of truth and wisdom of the higher consciousness are also activated with this new moon.  The only potential drawback with this is a slight Sagittarian tendency to get downright dogmatic in terms of my truth vs. your truth.  We really need to remain open to all forms of wisdom.  One of the best qualities of Sagittarius is its mutable quality.  Embrace that mutability and go with the flow.  Sagittarius loves an adventure, after all.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign and house placement as part of my coaching program.  After all, the north node does represent the soul’s purpose in life, so why not use it as a tool?  If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are seeking more spiritual insight into your life, please consider getting an astrological reading. An astrological reading can provide valuable insight and tools.  If you are not quite ready for a full blown natal interpretation or a solar return forecast, I also offer one question astrological readings and composite couple readings that offer insight into the purpose of a relationship. And I offer shorter transit readings for three and six months. If you purchase a three or six month transit reading, I will even look at how September’s eclipses affected you! You can learn more about my menu of astrological services, including the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

The north node in Virgo has an underlying theme of service to others.  In that spirit of pursuing my path as a healer, I am still channeling that Virgo north node energy by offering my Reiki services.  If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


have recently joined the International Center for Reiki Training Membership Association.


Please feel free to learn more about this wonderful organization at:



I am also offering my Reiki Holiday Promotion again this year which allows you to purchase three treatments for yourself or as a gift of health for a loved one.  More details are available at:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. Additionally, I see clients at my home in Newton, Massachusetts and am generally available on weekends and evenings for your convenience.


If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can help you, please check out this page on my site:



Mars stationing direct this summer inspired me to launch a new endeavor that will deliver my services to you at an affordable cost in the form of package deals.  With the upcoming holiday season, any of these packages makes a great gift. I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:


No comments:

Post a Comment