name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Mercury and Black Moon in Scorpio and Mars in Aquarius Make Strange Bedfellows as Presidential Election Looms

Follow Me

Friday, November 4, 2016

Mercury and Black Moon in Scorpio and Mars in Aquarius Make Strange Bedfellows as Presidential Election Looms




We are all very much aware that this is the season of Scorpio and that a Presidential Election is looming in the United States.  But in addition to the sun being in Scorpio, Mercury and the asteroid Black Moon Lilith are also transiting the sign of Scorpio.

Mercury in Scorpio is really invested in getting to the bottom of matters and discovering what makes people tick.  It is a true detective and there may be a touch of suspicion and paranoia that manifests as negativity.  Mercury in Scorpio is intense and motivated.  Mercury in Scorpio has already been very active; on November 3rd it sextiled its ruling planet Pluto in Capricorn, inspiring me to tweet:

“Our words and communication take on added power today as Mercury in Scorpio sextiles ruling planet in Capricorn.”

On November 6, 2016, transiting Mercury in Scorpio will trine Chiron in 20 degrees of Pisces.  Perhaps we can actually experience some healing through communication on that day.   But on November 7, 2016, Mercury in Scorpio will form an irritating, adjustment oriented aspect called an inconjunct to Uranus in 21 degrees of Aries. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was one last explosive news story concerning the election erupting that day.

I don’t know if many of you are aware of the asteroid Black Moon Lilith, but I am literally being blown away by the impact it is having on me personally and the election.  For those of you haven’t had a Black Moon Lilith reading with me, it is an asteroid that represents the shadow side of our personality that keeps us trapped in cycles of self-defeating behavior.  When we become aware of our issues, it helps us reclaim our personal power.  The transiting Black Moon Lilith in Scorpio has been creeping up on my Scorpio sun since mid-October and will move off my sun on November 12, 2016. It is really an awesome birthday gift because when the Black Moon Lilith moves off your sun you start feeling better as a sense of relief emerges with a new perspective!  When the transiting Black Moon Lilith conjuncts your sun, it drains your energy and you need more sleep.  It is a very intense transit and a highly emotional period that forces you to confront your past as an integral part of the rebirth process of moving forward.  So I am literally embracing my inner Phoenix these days!

On October 28, 2016, the day that FBI director James Comey announced the existence of new emails involving Anthony Weiner related to the Hillary Clinton email investigation, transiting Mercury was in 5 degrees of Scorpio conjunct Hillary Clinton’s sun in 2 degrees of Scorpio. Obviously, this was experienced as very personal attack on her campaign.  On November 8, 2016, the day of the United States Presidential Election, transiting Mercury will be in 23 degrees of Scorpio conjunct Hillary Clinton’s natal Mercury in 21 degrees of Scorpio.  Will this be good news for her?  But the transiting Black Moon Lilith will be in 19 degrees of Scorpio also conjunct her natal retrograde Mercury in Scorpio on November 8th.  How does this transit play out?  Well, when the transiting Black Moon Lilith conjuncts natal Mercury, there can be challenges in relating and communications accompanied by anxiety, obsession and misunderstandings followed by newfound clarity and new opportunities for her self-expression in relationship and career issues. The greatest fear of the Black Moon Lilith in Scorpio is loss, and its issues are winning and losing, the shadow of death and endings.  Trust me on this score - I have my natal Black Moon Lilith in Scorpio and know its implications well.  I would not be surprised if this election, the most contentious that I can remember in my lifetime, is a real cliffhanger and the results could be delayed.

And now to that Aquarius energy.  The moon is in the sign of Aquarius until 4:45 p.m. on November 8th and then it moves into compassionate Pisces until November 10th.  And on the west coast of the United States, Mars enters Aquarius at 9:51 p.m., and at 12:51 a.m. on November 9th on the east coast.  Mars in Aquarius is all about independence, a strong need for freedom and unique perspective.  Since Aquarius is a fixed sign, it can also be willful and determined.  Mars in Aquarius has a strong reformer streak and seeks equality.  It is open to new ways of doing things as long as it is not rammed down one’s throat. Once again, you can trust me on this one because I have Mars in Aquarius and I have been known to engage in many battles to fight for principles and fairness in my life. Mars in Aquarius will also feature prominently in Hillary Clinton’s chart, as it conjuncts her natal Black Moon Lilith in 0 degrees of Aquarius.  The plot thickens!  What are the shadow, fears and issues associated with Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius?  Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius has a fear of powerlessness, its shadow is power and its issues are power struggles and self-discipline.  When Mars hits this sensitive point in Hillary Clinton’s chart, it could trigger all of these issues for her.

Don’t forget to turn the clocks back as Daylight Savings Time ends on November 6th at 2:00 a.m. and by all means, don’t forget to VOTE on November 8th!  This election is important.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign and house placement as part of my coaching program.  After all, the north node does represent the soul’s purpose in life, so why not use it as a tool?  If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are seeking more spiritual insight into your life, please consider getting an astrological reading. An astrological reading can provide valuable insight and tools.  If you are not quite ready for a full blown natal interpretation or a solar return forecast, I also offer one question astrological readings and composite couple readings that offer insight into the purpose of a relationship. And I offer shorter transit readings for three and six months which might help you navigate the rest of 2016 a little easier. If you purchase a three or six month transit reading, I will even look at how September’s eclipses affected you! You can learn more about my menu of astrological services, including the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:
  

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

The north node in Virgo has an underlying theme of service to others.  In that spirit of pursuing my path as a healer, I am still channeling that Virgo north node energy by offering my Reiki services.  If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

I have recently joined the International Center for Reiki Training Membership Association.

Please feel free to learn more about this wonderful organization at:

www.reikimembership.com


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. Additionally, I see clients at my home in Newton, Massachusetts and am generally available on weekends and evenings for your convenience.

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can help you, please check out this page on my site:


Mars stationing direct this summer inspired me to launch a new endeavor that will deliver my services to you at an affordable cost in the form of package deals.  I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:



No comments:

Post a Comment