name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Full Moon in Sagittarius and Jupiter Stations Direct in Libra

Follow Me

Friday, June 9, 2017

Full Moon in Sagittarius and Jupiter Stations Direct in Libra




Sagittarius and its ruling planet Jupiter are calling the shots on June 9, 2017. We have a full moon in 19 degrees of Sagittarius as Jupiter stations direct in 13 degrees of Libra on the same day.  The full moon occurs at 9:10 a.m. and then Jupiter stations direct at 10:03 a.m. after a retrograde stint since February 5. 2017.  This is really expansive, positive, optimistic energy that can generate productivity and a real sense of moving forward.

This full moon also features a Grand Fire Trine involving the north node in 26 degrees of Leo, Uranus in 27 degrees of Aries and Saturn in 25 degrees of Sagittarius.  A grand fire trine provides lots of creative energy that is future oriented and will probably involve technology on some level.  There is also a strong theme of self-sufficiency with this aspect, so don’t be afraid to get out there and take some risks.  All entrepreneurs should make use of this energy because as we all know, if you snooze, you lose when it comes to grand trines.

A full moon in Sagittarius has a theme of shining light on the truth. This full moon also conjuncts the natal moon of President Donald Trump in 21 degrees of Sagittarius, so it will probably impact him pretty heavily and deliver some revelations that may not be all that comfortable for him. The only downside with a full moon in Sagittarius is a tendency to be dogmatic and judgmental. We may be inclined to think and act as if our truth is a one size fits all reality when that is not the case.  But Saturn is also conjunct the moon on that day, which will place a further emphasis on integrity, realism and honesty.  Saturn doesn’t let us get away with shirking our responsibilities.

This full moon and the grand fire trine are activating my natal Pluto in Leo, so I am trying to be open to its creative, transformative and empowering energy.  I certainly don’t want to lose out on its beneficial vibe.

The mutable energy continues on June 9th as Neptune in Pisces squares the sun in Gemini and moon in Sagittarius.  While this aspect favors creativity and unconditional love, it can contribute to some deception being revealed as things are not always as they seem.  Neptune is preparing for its own retrograde on June 16th, which will cause us all to ponder the issue of truth vs. illusion on a deeper level.  The Sagittarius moon was square to Neptune was exact on June 8th, inspiring me to tweet:

With Jupiter moving forward in Libra, the cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn will experience a sense of expansion and growth.  If you have planets in any of these signs, it can be a time of rejoicing as whatever felt on hold in your life gets unstuck and moves forward.  Relationship issues can be resolved as Jupiter is direct because with Jupiter in the sign of Libra it really wants to have some balance in relationships.  Pluto in Capricorn is currently inconjunct the sun in Gemini, which can be a sign of control issues manifesting, so Jupiter stationing direct in the peacemaker sign of Libra can do its best to restore the balance of power.  Jupiter in Libra also trines the sun in Gemini when it stations direct, so its quest for balance and fairness will be in high gear.

I am thrilled about Jupiter stationing direct because while Jupiter transiting my 12th house now is a very protective influence on a spiritual level, it will be entering my 1st house in late July and that is definitely a fun transit.  I experienced it from late November 2016 through mid-April 2017 and I look forward to its return.

Jupiter in Libra has also been squaring Pluto in Capricorn and I sense that this has been exacerbating international tensions, especially with the recent terrorist attacks in England and France. Mars recently entered the sign of Cancer and I wouldn’t be surprised if the United States (a Cancer country) engaged in some form of military reaction to address the violence that has been so prevalent in the news.

If you are curious as to how these astrological changes are impacting you or seeking more spiritual insight into your life, please consider getting an astrological reading. An astrological reading can provide valuable insight and tools.  If you are not quite ready for a full blown natal interpretation or a solar return forecast, I also offer a basic astrological reading that will offer insight into your astrological DNA and the major themes in your life by delving into any pressing issues, one question astrological readings and composite couple readings that offer insight into the purpose of a relationship. And I offer shorter transit readings for three and six months. If you purchase a three or six month transit reading, I will .even take a peek at the August 2017 eclipses. The August eclipses promise to be heavy hitters because they will occur in the signs of nodes, Leo and Aquarius.    My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:



A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:

As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. Especially with 2017 being a Universal Year 1, this is a marvelous time to navigate a new direction in your life that will fulfill you and your soul’s purpose. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I have also launched an endeavor that will deliver my services to you at an affordable cost in the form of package deals.  I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:



Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights:



No comments:

Post a Comment