name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: The Virgo Posse Expands As Venus Enters Virgo and New Moon in Virgo

Follow Me

Friday, September 15, 2017

The Virgo Posse Expands As Venus Enters Virgo and New Moon in Virgo



Venus is joining the posse of planets in Virgo which includes the sun, Mars, and Mercury on September 19th.  As an added bonus, Mercury is finally out of its retrograde shadow on that day as well.

But before Venus enters Virgo, Venus in Leo conjuncts the north node in Leo on September 15, 2017.  This is a truly delightful aspect for creative purposes and working on improving relationships.  A north node in Leo is helping all of us get more in touch with our creativity and ability to love, so this is a very sweet combination as it guides us on our collective destiny.

I sense also that many of us are still reeling from the effects of last week’s full moon in Pisces and the recent hurricane Irma in Florida.  Somehow I believe that the combination of the August eclipses and that full moon in Pisces, the sign ruled by Neptune, are partially responsible for all of this water damage.  But Pisces also rules compassion and healing, and that energy is particularly potent these days with both Chiron and Neptune in Pisces.  The moon moved into its home sign of Cancer on September 13th and coming on the heels of Hurricane Irma and the anniversary of 9/11, I have certainly felt that intensely emotional water energy.  On September 14th, I tweeted:




.As an empath and healer, I have been inundated with the depth of emotions that I am experiencing in response to recent events in the world.  As a healer, I just want to make things better.  It is truly encouraging to see that others are feeling this compassionate vibe.  On September 14th I also retweeted a tweet that represented the good stories coming as a result of Irma:
Initially, I believed that my nostalgia and reflective mood were due to the sun transiting my 12th house, but I think that the recent full moon in Pisces on September 6th is an even bigger player and contributing factor in this drama.

Venus in Virgo will be vastly different from Venus in Leo.  Venus in Leo was all about fun, romance, flirting and generosity to the point of extravagance.  Venus in Virgo is considered to be in its sign of fall because it is exalted in Pisces, but Venus in Virgo has its merits.  Venus in Virgo is in an earth sign, so love will be expressed through practical means and gestures: handling detailed work, doing errands and just plain being there.  It is not flashy or dramatic.  Virgo has a strong theme of service to others and rendering service to others is one of the ways Venus in Virgo expresses love.  The only downside with Venus in Virgo that we need to be mindful of is a tendency to be too critical of or picky with our partners.  Venus will leave Virgo on October 14, 2017 and enter Libra then.  Venus rules Libra and Taurus, so it will be a lot more comfortable and social there.  But this year in particular, let’s use the Venus in Virgo energy to render service to others.

The new moon in 27 degrees of Virgo occurs at 1:30 a. m. on the east coast of the United States. New moons are a time of new beginnings and setting new intentions.  This new moon falls in my 12th house, but wherever 27 degrees of Virgo falls in your chart is the area of life where you will want to set new intentions.  This new moon has a lot of positive aspects surrounding it.  We are still in the throes of a Grand Fire Trine involving the north node in 23 degrees of Leo, Saturn in 21 degrees of Sagittarius and Uranus in 27 degrees of Aries.  Grand trines represent the most positive qualities of the element involved and a grand trine in fire is forward looking, inspiring and creative.

There is also a great deal of mutable energy involved in this new moon.  We have the posse of planets in Virgo, but we also have Neptune and Chiron in Pisces, which are also activated during this new moon.  Mutable signs are renowned for their flexibility and adaptability, their literal ability to go with the flow.  Neptune in Pisces will be opposing Mercury in Virgo during this new moon, which will fuel our creativity and imagination. The new moon in 27 degrees of Virgo will also be in direct opposition to Chiron in 27 degrees of Pisces, which can help heal old wounds.  The trick with the opposition to Chiron is to surrender and accept those wounds.  If we do this, we are actually withdrawing the energy required for maintaining them in our lives and not feeding them.  Both personally and professionally the theme of surrender has emerged for me this past week. My clients are feeling it and so am I.  Sometimes we just need to surrender the need to control the outcome and let go of the past as much as possible.  The third mutable sign of Sagittarius features prominently too because Saturn in 21 degrees of Sagittarius forms a T-square with the moon and Chiron.  A new moon in Virgo is also a good time for establishing a new health regime, especially if it falls in your 6th house. Don’t be afraid to try natural remedies for healing or complementary methods of healing, like acupuncture or Reiki.
.
If you are curious as to how all of these planetary aspects are affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. There is something for everyone.
My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. Especially with 2017 being a Universal Year 1, this is a marvelous time to navigate a new direction in your life that will fulfill you and your soul’s purpose. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3rd edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


Additionally, I launched an endeavor that will deliver my services to you at an affordable cost in the form of package deals.  I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights






.

No comments:

Post a Comment