name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: An Action Packed and Exciting Week with Mars Square Pluto, Venus Trine Uranus and Mercury Stationing Retrograde in Scorpio

Follow Me

Friday, October 9, 2020

An Action Packed and Exciting Week with Mars Square Pluto, Venus Trine Uranus and Mercury Stationing Retrograde in Scorpio




The month of October is continuing to be very active astrologically, due in no small part to retrograde Mars in Aries squaring Pluto in Capricorn on October 9, 2020 and Mercury in Scorpio which is preparing to station retrograde on October 13, 2020.  Sandwiched in between these events, we get a couple of breaks with Venus in Virgo trining Uranus in Taurus on October 10th and Jupiter in Capricorn sextiling Neptune in Pisces on October 12th. 

Retrograde Mars in Aries is exactly squaring Pluto in 22 degrees of Capricorn on October 9th.  This is definitely an intense aspect.  Confrontations and power struggles will run rampant and people will feel more assertive as the desire to gain control over people or situations is very strong.  COVID-19 plays a pivotal role in fueling the intensity of this aspect because it certainly symbolizes a situation that we seemingly have no control over.  We are also dealing with a desire to make impulsive changes in our lives, but the best course of action for dealing with this aspect is to release the need for control and surrender to the transformation that is occurring.  Remember that Mars is about desire and Pluto is all about transformation, and a square aspect symbolizes tension.  This is a time to avoid ruthlessness and underhanded tactics at all costs because if we don’t we could wind up becoming a victim. Just warning you… 

We also experienced this aspect on August 13th when Pluto was retrograde in 23 degrees of Capricorn and we will experience this aspect for the third and final time on December 23, 2020 when both Mars and Pluto are direct in 23 degrees of their respective signs.  I tend to think that the third time an aspect hits is the charm because hopefully we have learned the lesson of incorporating the energy constructively into our lives.  It’s also very interesting that by December 23rd both Saturn and Jupiter will be in Aquarius and their conjunction in Aquarius will have occurred on December 21st.

On the following day, October 10th, Venus in Virgo is forming an exact flowing, beneficial trine with Uranus in 9 degrees of Taurus.  This aspect can bring excitement in love, finances and gambling if you are so inclined. It’s also a great aspect for shopping and a little retail therapy. It holds the potential for favorable manifestations in relationships and finances that crop up out of the blue and sudden breakthroughs are possible.  We will experience more flexibility in relationships and finances.  The only caveat with this aspect is that if you do meet someone new, it may not be a relationship that lasts very long because Uranus has a way of shaking things up to bring excitement and novelty into your life.  I have this aspect natally and I can still remember when a psychic many years ago described me as an excitement junkie in relationships.  Venus trining Uranus was the culprit and I confess that I have always needed a lot of space and freedom in relationships which caused me to be attracted to offbeat types. 

On October 12, 2020, Jupiter in Capricorn is forming an exact supportive sextile to Neptune in 18 degrees of Pisces.  This aspect has a very spiritually enlightening and optimistic vibe.  Intuition will be strong on this day.  This aspect represents an opportunity to engage in any ventures involving creativity, spirituality and compassion.  This is the third and final time we experience this aspect in 2020; the previous two occurred on February 20th in 17 degrees and on July 27th in 20 degrees when both Jupiter and Neptune were retrograde.  Neptune is still retrograde, but Jupiter is now direct, so make the most of this aspect. 

On October 13, 2020, Mercury stations retrograde in 11 degrees of Scorpio.  It re-enters Libra on October 27, 2020 and stations direct on November 3, 2020 (the day of the United States Presidential election) in 25 degrees of Libra.  Mercury will re-enter Scorpio on November 10, 2020 where it remains until December 1, 2020.

But Mercury in Scorpio has been creating quite a ruckus already.  Mercury entered its retrograde shadow period on September 23, 2020 and it won’t clear its retrograde shadow period until November 19, 2020.  On October 7, 2020, Mercury in Scorpio formed an exact opposition to Uranus in 9 degrees of Taurus.  On that day I tweeted:

The United States had its only Vice Presidential debate on October 7th and while it thankfully wasn’t as volcanic as the Presidential debate on September 29th, it did create a certain amount of buzz politically.

Retrograde Mercury in Scorpio will be heavily invested in digging deep to unearth secrets.  We can expect heightened emotional defensiveness and a sharp and sarcastic edge to communications.  We may get a bit of break in that sarcastic edge when Mercury re-enters Libra on October 27th. Remember the three R’s associated with retrogrades: Review, Reflect and Reassess.  Of course, it goes without saying that when a planet is stationing retrograde or direct, its power is magnified and intensified.  We can expect the usual Mercury retrograde manifestations: problems and delays with communication and transportation, electronic snafus and avoid signing contracts if at all possible. Accepting a new job during Mercury Retrograde is not the wisest course of action, either, unless it is with a previous employer. I have heard so many people say that a job they accepted during Mercury Retrograde was totally different than what they thought it would be. 

If you are curious about how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading. These are very challenging and unique times; an astrological reading could provide some much needed clarity and guidance.  Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html 

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:

 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice. If you prefer to send a donation through Venmo or pay for a reading through Venmo, my handle is Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7.

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24 card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

 

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

 

The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice in order to practice social distancing. I recently learned that I no longer have my Brookline office, so all of my Reiki sessions will be distant Reiki sessions for the foreseeable future. When it becomes clearer that the virus no longer poses a threat, I will find a new space to practice. In the meantime, a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo for payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

 

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

 

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:

 

http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-linda-simons-reiki-linda-simons-coolidge-corner-brookline/

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.

 

https://twitter.com/danceofphoenix

 

I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! I speak from personal experience and consider myself very fortunate to have survived Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment