name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Venus Enters Virgo, Pluto Stations Direct and Mercury Opposes Uranus

Follow Me

Friday, October 2, 2020

Venus Enters Virgo, Pluto Stations Direct and Mercury Opposes Uranus



The month of October is starting off with a bang.  On October 1st, we had the first of two full moons in Aries.  That’s right folks, October started with a full moon in Aries and it ends on October 31st, Halloween with a full moon in Taurus.  Talk about trick or treat.

On October 2, 2020, Venus departs the fixed fire sign of Leo for the mutable earth sign of Virgo where it stays until October 27, 2020. Venus is said to be in fall in Virgo, but it can be a relief from the drama that Venus in Leo tends to bring. Venus in Leo was all about grand gestures and we tended to show our affection by bestowing our loved ones with expensive gifts. When Venus is in Virgo, we tend to be more practical, picky and perfectionist.  We demonstrate our love by doing things for others because Virgo is a service oriented sign. Venus in Virgo wants to fix things and make everything better, so this can be a good time to work on relationships because we tend to be more focused on our partner’s needs.  Just don’t fall into the shadow side of Venus in Virgo by being too critical or expecting too much perfection from others. It’s also a great opportunity to get real about our finances because Venus also rules money.  Maybe we will wind up trying to set up a budget, which can be a scary proposition in these scary economic times.

The pace continues on October 4th when Pluto stations direct in 22 degrees of Capricorn after being retrograde since April 25th.  It joins Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn, who stationed direct on September 12th and September 29th.  On September 29th, I tweeted:

So now the triumvirate of heavy hitters in Capricorn are at least all direct.  Saturn and Jupiter will be leaving Capricorn in December for Aquarius but Pluto will remain in Capricorn until 2023.

What can we expect when Pluto in Capricorn is direct?  Now we will have the opportunity to act on what we have learned about power struggles in the last five months. Our deepest desires and secrets emerge now and the time has come to confront the darkest parts of ourselves in order to transform our lives.  It won’t be easy, however, especially on October 9th, when Pluto in Capricorn takes a hit via an exact square from retrograde Mars in 22 degrees of Aries.  Confrontations and power struggles could definitely be on the agenda, so be careful on that day.  Things might get ugly fast.

On October 7, 2020, Mercury in 9 degrees of Scorpio forms an exact opposition with Uranus in Taurus.  This aspect is bound to increase the levels of anxiety and nervous tension.  There will be a hectic pace that can leave us feeling tense and scattered; it’s really not great energy for any tasks that require concentration.  It’s important to listen carefully and keep an open mind on this day, but try not to make any long-term decisions.  Abrupt changes are likely to occur and plans could change on a dime.  This aspect has a very restless vibe and we are bound to be feeling more anxiety prone. 

I confess that I am a little concerned about this aspect because Mercury conjuncts my Saturn in Scorpio in the 1st house but I am trying to look at the positive side because at least Mercury will forming a supportive sextile to my north node in Capricorn in my 3rd house while Uranus in Taurus is trining it.  But having Uranus transiting my 7th house is a whole different ball game which is going to continue until May 2022. And be aware that computers and electronics could malfunction big time on this day because we are already in the Mercury retrograde shadow.  Speaking of Mercury retrograde, which officially starts on October 13th, we will get to experience this aspect two more times: on October 19th and on November 17th, when Mercury is direct.  Uranus will be retrograde until January 14, 2021.

If you are curious about how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading. These are very challenging and unique times; an astrological reading could provide some much needed clarity and guidance.  Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html 

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24 card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

 

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

 

The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice in order to practice social distancing. When I return to my Brookline office I will be practicing Reiki with a mask, gloves, and medical exam sheets for your protection.  I will also have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available. In the meantime, a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo for payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

 

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

 

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:

 

http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-linda-simons-reiki-linda-simons-coolidge-corner-brookline/

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.

 

https://twitter.com/danceofphoenix

 

I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! I speak from personal experience and consider myself very fortunate to have survived Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! 

 

 










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment