name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Mercury Enters Scorpio, Saturn Stations Direct and a Full Moon in Aries

Follow Me

Friday, September 25, 2020

Mercury Enters Scorpio, Saturn Stations Direct and a Full Moon in Aries


 


What a difference a week makes.  The sun entered the sign of Libra on September 22nd, inspiring me to tweet:

The pace is about to get a lot more hectic.  On September 27, 2020, Mercury will enter the sign of Scorpio for a rather extended stay due to the upcoming Mercury Retrograde that officially commences on October 13, 2020.  But if some of you are feeling its effects already that is because Mercury entered its retrograde shadow on September 23rd.  I know that I am because I downloaded iOS 14 this past weekend on my phone and iPad and have had nothing but problems with it.  Mercury will station retrograde in 11 degrees of Scorpio, slip back into Libra on October 27, 2020, station direct on November 3rd in 25 degrees of Libra and re-enter Scorpio on November 10th until December 1, 2020.

What can we expect when Mercury is in Scorpio?  Our thoughts and communications are about to get more probing and intense as we seek truths that may have been deeply hidden.  Conversations could take on a sharper and more analytical vibe.  Scorpio is not a sign for lightweights and doesn’t pander to lightweight chatter.  Don’t be surprised if there is an elevated level of sarcasm in the air. When Mercury is in Scorpio, we are also more likely to make firm, compulsive or obsessive decisions.  But we will also be more resourceful and adept at research.  But it can be obstinate energy because Scorpio is a fixed sign.  I’m just giving your fair warning…

On September 29, 2020, Saturn stations direct in 25 degrees after being retrograde since May 10th.  This can actually be a good thing because Saturn direct can bring us a renewed sense of strength and resilience to face our challenges and responsibilities.  And let’s face it, 2020 has been all about challenges and responsibilities.  Since Saturn is associated with reaping what you sow and karma, there is a pervasive theme of what goes around comes around.  We were dealing with COVID-19 back in May when President Trump wanted to reopen the United States and we were dealing with a national death toll of 80,000.  I was personally dealing with COVID-19 back in May myself.  Now we are facing a major election and the death toll from COVID-19 has surpassed 200,000 in the United States. It also means that Saturn will finish up its transit of Capricorn, which has been a particularly grueling one for most people.  Saturn will enter Aquarius on December 16, 2020 for the next 2 ½ years.

The months of October and November in 2020 will usher in a very bumpy ride that will feature lots of drama and feel like a purging process due to Pluto in Capricorn.  The action starts on October 1st with an action packed full moon in 9 degrees of Aries.  This particular full moon can represent a kind of litmus test to reexamine what has transpired since the new moon in Aries on March 24, 2020.  We were in the initial stages of COVID-19 back then and as much as I would like to believe that this full moon represents some closure the data doesn’t back it up.  We are still in the throes of COVID-19.  This full moon is actually conjunct Chiron in 7 degrees of Aries, which reinforces the theme of healing and emphasizes our wound about feeling powerless with this virus and the limitations it has placed on our lives.   But with a full moon in Aries conjunct Chiron in Aries, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more protests because people are experiencing a great deal of social unrest.

The full moon in Aries also forms a semi-sextile aspect to Uranus in 9 degrees of Taurus, which reinforces the rebellion theme.  And Uranus is inconjunct the sun in Libra, which adds to the disruptive and volatile vibe.  And we have been dealing with retrograde Mars in Aries squaring Saturn in Capricorn, which literally makes us feel like we are running into a wall in terms of making any progress.

The cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn will feel the effects of this full moon most acutely.  And this includes anyone with planets in these signs.  Aries will feel more fearless, impetuous, impulsive, and empowered but the shadow side of this full moon could result in them acting too bossy and aggressive as there is a tendency to focus on me versus we.  Librans will feel the effects of this full moon in their relationships; both the best and worst can emerge.  They may wind up ending a phase of their relationship or learn to listen more to their partner.  Cancers could see an end to a job or a change in their public standing.  And Capricorn could see major changes in their family or home life.  Some might move or others might see children either leaving for school or returning to the home due to the economic constraints of COVID-19.

If you are curious about how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading. These are very challenging and unique times; an astrological reading could provide some much needed clarity and guidance.  Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24 card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

 

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

 

The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice in order to practice social distancing. When I return to my Brookline office I will be practicing Reiki with a mask, gloves, and medical exam sheets for your protection.  I will also have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available. In the meantime, a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo for payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

 

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

 

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:

 

http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-linda-simons-reiki-linda-simons-coolidge-corner-brookline/

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.

 

https://twitter.com/danceofphoenix

 

I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! I speak from personal experience and consider myself very fortunate to have survived Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment