name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Jupiter Stations Direct and A Super New Moon in Virgo

Follow Me

Friday, September 11, 2020

Jupiter Stations Direct and A Super New Moon in Virgo


 

The planets are playing musical chairs again.  Two days ago Mars in Aries stationed retrograde, inspiring me to tweet:

On September 12, 2020, Jupiter will resume direct motion in 17 degrees of Capricorn after a four month retrograde that began on May 14th in 27 degrees of Capricorn. Jupiter retrograde is not as dramatic as Mercury or Mars retrograde because it is more philosophical, but it does pose its own unique set of challenges.  When Jupiter is retrograde, it has a way of forcing us to reassess our views of the world and what we consider to be lucky. Opportunities and good fortune may seem to be in short supply when Jupiter is retrograde.  Don’t be surprised if what you considered to be a great opportunity or lucky break in the recent past has changed in the last four months.  We have all been swept up in COVID-19 this year; I was still sick myself from it when Jupiter stationed retrograde back in May. I consider myself lucky to be alive right now.  But Jupiter was forming a conjunction to my Chiron in the 4th house when it stationed retrograde in May and in direct opposition to my natal Uranus in Cancer in my 10th house. When Jupiter is direct, we have the opportunity to realize what wisdom we have accumulated during the retrograde period and we will also be infused with a sense of future vision and creativity. We have a window of opportunity to believe that our dreams can come true. The themes of luck and expansiveness that Jupiter is associated with can manifest in success for anyone with planets around 17 degrees of the earth signs of Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo.

On September 17, 2020 the earth energy is more potent when we have a Super New Moon in 25 degrees of Virgo.  It’s called a super new moon because the moon is at its closest point to the earth and its emotional power is heightened.  New moons are always a time of setting new intentions and this new moon in the sign of Virgo contains strong themes of service to others and healing.  It can be a time of new beginnings that will take approximately six months to reveal itself. There will be a full moon in Virgo on February 27, 2021 that will demonstrate what we have reaped from the seeds that we sow on this new moon. Hopefully we will have a vaccine for the Coronavirus by then or at least have it more under control.

What other aspects are in play on this new moon in Virgo?  Mercury in Libra is squaring the newly direct Jupiter in Capricorn, which can lead to big and expansive thinking. There may be a lot of talk about a vaccine or new treatment for the Coronavirus. Mercury in Libra is also inconjunct Neptune in Pisces, which could play out in secrets being revealed or divine inspiration coming through.  You never quite know what will happen with Neptune, but the fact that it is in an inconjunct aspect with Mercury indicates that some type of adjustment will be required.  Venus in Leo is also squaring Uranus in Taurus, which could manifest in unexpected developments in love and finances.  Conflicts might emerge in relationships regarding emotional security and the need for space.

The new moon in Virgo is also trining Saturn in Capricorn.  Trines are usually considered to be favorable aspects, but when Saturn is involved, nothing is easy. The moon and Saturn are not exactly happy campers together.  It indicates that we need to work hard and there may be difficult emotional stuff to process. As the old saying goes, no pain, no gain. The sun and moon in Virgo are trining both Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn which can help us manifest our long-term plans but we need to do the work to get the results.

The mutable signs or anyone with planets in the mutable signs of Virgo, Pisces, Gemini and Sagittarius will feel the effects of this new moon the most.  Obviously, Virgo will strive for healing, service to others and being the best it can be. Pisces may find themselves entering a new stage in relationships by rebooting and letting go of the past.  Gemini may experience a new start on the home front, either through a physical move or a fresh start in relationships with family members.  And Sagittarius will have a strong 10th house influence to usher in a new period in their career or public standing.  If career is not a pressing issue right now, it could mean a fresh start in revamping life goals that will see a payoff in February 2021.

If you are curious about how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading. These are very challenging and unique times; an astrological reading could provide some much needed clarity and guidance.  Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at: 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice. 

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24 card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

 

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

 

The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice in order to practice social distancing. When I return to my Brookline office I will be practicing Reiki with a mask, gloves, and medical exam sheets for your protection.  I will also have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available. In the meantime, a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo for payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

 

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

 

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:

 

http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-linda-simons-reiki-linda-simons-coolidge-corner-brookline/

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.

 

https://twitter.com/danceofphoenix

 

I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! I speak from personal experience and consider myself very fortunate to have survived Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment