name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Taurus Season - Time to Plant the Seeds

Follow Me

Friday, April 24, 2015

Taurus Season - Time to Plant the Seeds


As of April 20th, it officially became Taurus season, folks.  On that day, I tweeted:

“Sun enters Taurus today allowing us the opportunity to make the dreams of the Aries new moon a practical reality.”

What exactly is the theme of the Sun in Taurus?  When the Sun is in Taurus, there is a strong focus on determination and security needs.  Taurus is the fixed earth sign, so loyalty and longevity are important.  Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus, so physical comforts, earthly pleasures and nurturing the self are paramount.  So it really is an opportune time to plant the seeds of the dreams we held so dear during the Aries new moon of April 18th.

But we have a double bonus in that Mercury is in Taurus through April 30th and Mars is in Taurus through May 13th.  When Mercury is in Taurus, ideas can literally take root. And Mars in Taurus provides energy and focus.  On April 21st, I tweeted:

“Mars in Taurus trining Pluto in Capricorn today gives us energy and focus to achieve our goals.  Major life changes are possible.”

On April 22nd, I tweeted:

“Mercury in Taurus trining Pluto in Capricorn favors transformation through practical communication.  Happy Earth Day.”

Mercury and Mars also conjuncted each other in Taurus on April 22nd, so it was truly a festive Earth Day!

Of course, the icing on the cake is that Pluto in Capricorn is being so supportive of Mercury and Mars in Taurus.  Pluto and Mars are definitely planetary heavies, the co-rulers of the sign Scorpio.  Pluto represents the soul planet and Mars is the planet of action and desire.  When these two planets make nice, the sky is the limit because we can be focused and direct our will towards our soul’s path.

Who knew that after all of the tumult from the recent Uranus Pluto squares that Pluto could actually be an ally these days with its trines to Mercury and Mars in Taurus?  I also loved what Michael Lutin had to say about Pluto in Capricorn.  Basically, he said that Pluto in 15 degrees of Capricorn is the point of no return.  We have no choice but to proceed now to see what happens at the end of September (September 24th, to be exact) when Pluto stations direct.  The bottom line is that Pluto has you moving ahead and taking positive action.  I highly encourage you to check out his site:


The Sun in Taurus is giving us one particularly challenging aspect on April 26th.  The Taurus Sun will be squaring Ceres, the asteroid associated with nurturing, in the sign of Aquarius.  Our self-esteem may take a hit, especially if the urge to follow our path seems slightly impractical.  This is playing out for me in a very interesting way—I am attending the Third Annual Celebration of Reiki Conference on the 26th!  Nonetheless, I am looking forward to it and hope that I can learn a lot to further develop my healing skills.  Venus in Leo is inconjunct Chiron in Pisces that day, so I may need to make some adjustments in my approach to Reiki.   While I agree that this is definitely an unorthodox path, I know deep down that I am heeding the call of my soul.

I’m also preparing to move on April 29th and hoping that the Virgo moon on that day trining Pluto in Capricorn assists me in staying focused and organized with this latest transformation in my life.

In May we will be facing a full moon in Scorpio and another Mercury retrograde, so I urge all of you to strike while the iron is hot and plant those seeds now!  Take full advantage of that Taurus energy while we still have it.

If you are confused during these challenging times and need some guidance in empowering you to move forward, please consider getting an astrological reading.  You can learn more about my menu of astrological services at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:



No comments:

Post a Comment