name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Grand Water Trine Serves as a Life Jacket During Pressure Cooker Aspects

Follow Me

Friday, July 17, 2015

Grand Water Trine Serves as a Life Jacket During Pressure Cooker Aspects



Is everyone still standing?  We just came off the heels of a pressure cooker New Moon in Cancer on July 15th that packed quite a punch.  The Cancer New Moon managed to square Uranus in Aries and opposed Pluto in Capricorn.  Did anyone feel like we were reliving the Uranus Pluto square?  The new moon squaring Uranus also carried the potential for sudden shocking events. Pluto was a major player in this new moon because Mercury was conjunct Mars in Cancer opposing Pluto in Capricorn.  And that Mercury Mars conjunction in Cancer was squaring Uranus in Aries to boot.  How does the Mercury Mars Pluto showdown play out?  It could have triggered deep emotions and defensiveness, leading to power struggles.  But before I heap any more blame on Pluto, it can actually help us purge our demons from our past so that we can move forward, which is ultimately the best way to utilize the energy of a new moon, even one as highly charged as this one.

On July 15th, I tweeted:

“Major #NewMoon today in Cancer as it squares Uranus in Aries and opposes Pluto in Capricorn.  Expect lots of anxiety and & emotional volatility.”

“Saving grace of #NewMoon in Cancer today is Grand Water trine involving Chiron in Pisces & Saturn in Scorpio.  It gives us faith and tenacity.”

How did people experience that Cancer New Moon?  I woke up feeling edgy and anxious, and the feelings did not lessen as the day wore on.  I also experienced major problems with my new cell phone (a replacement for the previous new one I had purchased a couple of weeks ago) and my very old computer.  Gotta love that Mercury square Uranus in action!  I literally felt like I had experienced a full moon and a Mercury retrograde on the same day!  Friends and clients also told me that they felt tired, anxious and on the verge of mental illness.

But I am still standing, thanks in no small part to that grand water trine involving the Cancer New Moon trining Chiron in Pisces and Saturn in Scorpio.  I literally referred to the grand water trine on Twitter as the life jacket when one of my followers commented that it was raining so much it was life jacket time!  I am deeply indebted to astrologer Pam Younghans for her inspiring interpretation of the Grand Water Trine this week.  She described Chiron in Pisces as helping us to have greater trust in how our lives are unfolding, even though we are stressed and unsure of the outcome.  Her take on Saturn in Scorpio described the strength, determination and fortitude to stay the course, while she felt that the Sun and Moon in Cancer gave us love and compassion for ourselves and others.

I also resonated with Michael Lutin's take on Chiron on his site:


He spoke about Chiron in Pisces in relation to our source of profound bitterness which can ultimately be healed and transformed into our greatest generosity.  While he acknowledged that Pisceans are really taking a hit these days with the current Chiron in Pisces transit, he urged all of us to look at our own natal Chiron is and where transiting Chiron in Pisces is affecting our charts.  Chiron in Pisces is currently transiting my 6th house, trining my Cancer midheaven and Sun in Scorpio.  So healing and the grand water trine are a big deal for me this week, to say the least.  My work has been a great source of sustenance and salvation for me during this intense, pressure cooker filled week.

If you are curious about your own Chiron, please consider purchasing my Chiron Report reading to learn more about healing your deepest wound or if you just need insight during this intensely emotional period, please consider getting an astrological or tarot reading with me.  You can check out my menu of services at:


I am also offering a Summer Solstice Special for only $25 at this link:


This special is literally being offered through the entire summer season and features a two question tarot telephone reading with a look at your astrological chart to see how the summer planetary action is affecting you.

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:

.




.














No comments:

Post a Comment