name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Full Moon in Capricorn - Take One Blue Moon July

Follow Me

Friday, July 3, 2015

Full Moon in Capricorn - Take One Blue Moon July


Emotions will really run the gamut during the month of July because it is a blue moon month, one of those rare months when we experience two full moons.  The first full moon occurred in 10 degrees of Capricorn on July 1st.  The second full moon will occur on July 31st in 8 degrees of Aquarius.

The time was really ripe for emotional outbursts on July 1st because this full moon involved Mars in Cancer conjunct the Sun and opposing the moon in Capricorn, which conjuncted Pluto.  And the Sun. Moon, and Mars all squared the nodes of the moon.  What does that add up to?  One major theme is resolving karmic issues.

On July 1st I tweeted:


Intense #FullMoon today as it conjuncts Pluto, opposes Mars & squares the nodes. Emotional outbursts highly likely but transformative.


Venus Jupiter conjunction in Leo today lightens tone of #FullMoon by boosting our confidence and expanding our zest for life.#astrology

Mars in Cancer formed a T-square with the nodes of the moon in Libra and Aries, so resolution of old family issues may have been another theme with this full moon.  The full moon in Capricorn conjunct Pluto packed quite a wallop because it was bound to involve issues regarding goals and reaping what we have sown.  The fact that the Sun and Mars were in Cancer lent an Aries vibe which made us restless and seeking resolution.

This was an extremely complex full moon which contained a plethora of complicated issues which could have triggered highly codependent behavior.  Independence versus interdependence was front and center, as was control versus acceptance and the fact that many of us may have experienced the downside of hiding our feelings instead of allowing ourselves to experience them in order to transform us.  It is said that a full moon can reveal, and with this full moon a strong theme was to get some clarity on emotional issues.

A Capricorn full moon involves a conflict between our financial/career needs with our personal and family needs.  Pretty potent stuff, n’est pas?  That Capricorn full moon urged us to firm up our resolve and grow in authenticity while somehow making peace with our personal relationships and our relationships with authority.  This is easier said than done for many of us.  This full moon conjuncted my north node in Capricorn and opposed my south node in Cancer, so I can definitely relate to its themes.

Personally, I have come to realize that while it’s good that I have been devoting a great deal of time and energy to building my business (Capricorn north node), I may be emotionally burning out from the effort.  It is summer, after all, and I came to the conclusion that it might be more beneficial for me to relax my incessant need to control the growth of my business during the summer and spend some time recharging by being with people I care about.  Perhaps I have neglected that south node in Cancer which needs a little nurturing and relaxation.  That south node is in my 9th house, and I am even contemplating taking a little trip soon.  Taking better care of myself and attending to my emotional needs might even make me more inspired when I decide to tackle that next phase of developing my business.  I’ve also changed my hours for my morning Reiki practice so that I get to sleep in an extra hour and be available for more clients who would benefit from a Reiki treatment on their lunch hour.

As intense as this full moon was, we had some pretty nice aspects on that day to offset the intensity. Venus was conjunct Jupiter in Leo, which certainly lightened things up.  And Neptune in Pisces was trining the Cancer Sun and Mars, which helped to cushion any blows.  Neptune also sextiled that full moon, which isn’t too shabby, either.  So Neptune stepped up to soften the impact, along with Venus and Jupiter.  Hopefully, this helped to put us all in a festive mood for the 4th of July holiday.

If you are feeling confused or seeking guidance, please consider getting an astrological reading.  It can provide clarification and insight.  You can learn more about my services at:


I am also offering a Summer Solstice Special for only $25 at this link:


This special is literally being offered through the entire summer season and features a two question tarot telephone reading with a look at your astrological chart to see how the summer planetary action is affecting you.

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:


Happy 4th of July, everyone!
.




.



No comments:

Post a Comment