name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Aquarius Season is in High Gear Following a Powerful Lunar Eclipse

Follow Me

Friday, February 2, 2018

Aquarius Season is in High Gear Following a Powerful Lunar Eclipse


.
The season of Aquarius is definitely in high gear and shows no time of slowing down any time soon.  The recent lunar eclipse on January 31, 2018 featured a lunar eclipse in 11 degrees of Leo opposing the Aquarius sun, inspiring me to tweet:

But Mercury joined the sun and Venus in Aquarius on January 31st, which triggered this tweet:
The recent eclipse and Mercury entering Aquarius have been intensely personal for me and demonstrated once again the power and truth of astrology.  On January 26th, transiting Pluto in Capricorn entered my 4th house of home, family and beginnings and ending in life while simultaneously opposing my Cancer midheaven.  On that day my husband called his doctor about some pain he was experiencing behind his eye.  My husband has a heart condition, so this was troubling.  His primary care physician recommended seeing his eye doctor, who thought it was an infection and prescribed some eye drops to be taken four times a day.  I was also using eye drops four times a day for my recent cataract surgery.  His pain seemed to go away until Sunday night when it returned with a vengeance and he began having trouble reading and saying words.  I urged him to go to the emergency room at the nearest hospital, but he was too stubborn to listen to me.  On Monday, January 29th, he was so disoriented at the follow up eye doctor appointment that the eye doctor called the emergency room at the nearest hospital to warn them we were on our way.  They ran tests and CAT scans and delivered the bad news that there was bleeding in the brain and that he needed to be moved to Massachusetts General Hospital where they had more experience in treating this condition..  There was strong suspicion of a stroke.

Of course, this occurred only two days before the eclipse and certainly falls under the influence of the eclipse. What was going on in his chart?  For starters, the eclipse occurred in his 5th house widely conjunct his Pluto in 4 degrees of Leo.  It was also squaring his natal Saturn in 9 degrees of Taurus in his first house as well as his natal Jupiter in 7 degrees of Taurus in his first house  It squared his Mercury in 14 degrees of Scorpio in his 7th house.  It made perfect sense that his speech was affected with the challenging square to his natal Mercury.  On January 31, 2018, the day of the eclipse, an MRI finally determined that it was definitely not a stroke.  Currently his neurological team suspects that it is a severe reaction to his blood thinning medication Coumadin.  His cardiologist has recommended a pacemaker due to his heart problems and further heart rate issues that occurred one morning in the hospital when his heart rate vacillated wildly.. He will undoubtedly require rehab and lots of speech therapy.

How did this affect my chart?  Well, this eclipse also squared my natal Saturn in 12 degrees of Scorpio in my 1st house and opposed my natal Mars in 14 degrees in my 4th house.  So, it played out with a major health crisis for the man in my life.  And Pluto will be opposing my midheaven through early December 2019, so these huge changes in my home life will play out for some time.  I am certainly a believer in astrology, even if I don’t always like the way it manifests.

What else will happen with this Aquarius sun?  On February 4, 2018, the sun will be forming a favorable trine with the Libra moon, which should be a boon for socializing and Super Bowl parties.  Thank heaven for small favors.

But on February 7, 2018, the Scorpio moon will be squaring the sun in 18 degrees of Aquarius and this aspect won’t be pretty. It will challenge us with a struggle between what we think we want (sun in Aquarius) and what needs to be released (moon in Scorpio).  This will be a time of emotional purging and transformation.

The challenging Aquarius/Scorpio energy will play out again on February 10, 2018 when the sun in 21 degrees of Aquarius squares Jupiter in 22 degrees of Scorpio.  This time the conflict will revolve around what you should be doing (the sun) versus the reasons why you want to play and procrastinate (Jupiter).  It should be interesting…

If you are curious as to how all of the planetary changes, including eclipses, Saturn in Capricorn and Jupiter in Scorpio will be affecting you in 2018, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. There is something for everyone.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

The past week of January also featured a very powerful conjunction between Mercury and Pluto in 19 degrees of Capricorn on January 24th, which inspired me to tweet:

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3rd edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


In the spirit of the New Year, I have revised my package deals and I am now offering two options for package deals: Silver and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights

No comments:

Post a Comment