name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Challenging Pluto Aspects Create a Scorpio Vibe and Chiron Retrograde in Pisces Provides Another Shot at Seeking Justice for Feelings of Victimization

Follow Me

Friday, October 12, 2018

Challenging Pluto Aspects Create a Scorpio Vibe and Chiron Retrograde in Pisces Provides Another Shot at Seeking Justice for Feelings of Victimization



I know that we just had a new moon in Libra on October 8, 2018, but many of us felt like we were experiencing a full moon.  On October 9, 2018 I tweeted:
When the moon forms a challenging square aspect to Pluto, we are dealing with some very serious, complex energy that evokes a real Scorpio vibe and issues of emotional wounding surface.  Issues of power struggles, obsession, control and manipulation run rampant.

On October 12, 2018 the sun in 18 degrees of Libra squares Pluto in 18 degrees of Capricorn.  Once again, power and control issues surface because this is intense and passionate energy.  And there are the accompanying themes of jealousy and obsession with a tough, edgy quality to boot. The sun represents who we are while Pluto represents what is hidden, secretive and buried.  But Pluto is also about transformation.  I have this aspect natally with my Scorpio sun squaring my Pluto in Leo.  Sun square Pluto has stubborn quality to begin with and having it in fixed signs doesn’t make it easier, I can tell you.  But it does have the potential to be very empowering if we make an effort to work with this energy.

The sun may be in Libra through October 22nd, but it’s feeling a lot like Scorpio these days. Mercury entered Scorpio on October 9th as well and on that day I also tweeted:

Mercury and Venus will be conjunct in 9 degrees of Scorpio on October 15, 2018 and this aspect should have a serious impact on relationships and finances as we are forced to dig deep. But it can have a very beneficial effect if we take the time to tell someone how much we love them.  This aspect also makes us open to receiving love and gifts.  This is definitely one of the more benign aspects involving retrograde Venus in Scorpio. Venus is retrograde until November 16, 2018 and is triggering the Venus Retrograde that occurred back in October 2010.  I don’t know about you, but I have been hearing from friends and clients that similar if not identical issues are cropping up from that period.  I am offering my Venus Retrograde special again, so why not do yourself a favor and get some insight into how this transit is affecting you.


We are also under the influence of retrograde Chiron in Pisces.  Chiron is retrograde in Pisces until December 9, 2018, when it stations direct in 27 degrees of Pisces.  Chiron returns to sign of Aries in February 2019.  Astrologer Michael Lutin astutely noted that Chiron retrograde in Pisces is bringing up complex issues that need to be courageously faced and resolved that involve themes of forgiveness/retribution, perpetrator/victim and innocence and guilt.  The bottom line with this transit is obtaining justice.

I was reflecting on how the Chiron retrograde transit is affecting my chart.  Initially I was pleased with the trines to my natal Venus in Scorpio and Jupiter and Uranus in Cancer, but then I realized that it was also forming some rather challenging, irritating inconjuncts to my natal Pluto in Leo and Neptune in Libra. 

I have a natal Chiron/Pluto inconjunct, so this transit is triggering that aspect for me.  Chiron inconjunct Pluto has a tendency to create irritating and frustrating feelings that impel us to heal our wounds and transform our consciousness.  But if we don’t do the work on ourselves, we may wind up projecting our irritation, frustration, negativity on others.  There is a lot of nervous energy present but it can be a boon for healers and athletes. Chiron is currently transiting my 6th house and while my health has survived two cataract surgeries this year, I am feeling quite powerless over the health of a loved one.  So this transit is intensely personal for me.

Chiron in the late degrees of Pisces is also forming an inconjunct to my natal Neptune in Libra.  My natal Chiron in Capricorn squares my natal Neptune in Libra, and Chiron squaring Neptune (a very common generational aspect) feels a lot like Chiron in Pisces.  And Chiron in Pisces does have a way of triggering feelings of betrayal and abandonment.  Obviously I still have some work to do with Chiron in Pisces.  In many ways it feels like yet another Pluto transit because it is so challenging and confusing.

If you are curious as to how all of the planetary changes, including this summer’s eclipses, Jupiter in Scorpio, Chiron in Aries and Uranus in Taurus will be affecting you in 2018, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot and we only have another few weeks of Jupiter in Scorpio. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. I even offer the option of tarot readings. There is something for everyone. 

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


I have also revised my package deals and I am now offering two options for package deals: Silver and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.








No comments:

Post a Comment