name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Feel the Fire Energy with a Lucky Sun Jupiter Trine and Mercury in Aries

Follow Me

Friday, April 12, 2019

Feel the Fire Energy with a Lucky Sun Jupiter Trine and Mercury in Aries



The element of fire is definitely roaring during the month of April.  We had a powerful new moon in Aries on April 5th, inspiring me to tweet:

Jupiter stationed retrograde in 24 degrees of Sagittarius on April 10th and on that day I tweeted:
But we have a really sweet aspect coming up on April 14, 2019.  The sun in Aries forms an easy, flowing trine with retrograde Jupiter in 24 degrees of their respective signs.  This is literally a celestial gift from the universe.  It amplifies the already strong fire energy and adds warmth and friendliness to relationships. High spirits, enthusiasm and self-confidence will abound.  The sun trining Jupiter can manifest as lucky breaks, good fortune and solutions to old problems can crop up out of nowhere.  Opportunities can materialize in the form of personal, spiritual and material growth.  Financial gains are even possible.  The only downsides with this aspect are the tendencies to overindulge or to be lazy because sometimes that is what trines do.  And many people expect Jupiter to automatically bring you good fortune without making any effort.  I have always noticed that while it is practically impossible to miss the effects of a Saturn aspect or transit, with Jupiter, if you snooze you lose if you don’t take advantage of the potential opportunities for luck it can bring.

I have a natal sun Jupiter trine involving my sun in Scorpio and Jupiter in Cancer and I can attest to the fact that it bestows luck, generosity, exuberance and optimism that can go a long way towards mitigating more challenging aspects.  Believe me, I much prefer my sun Jupiter trine to my sun Saturn conjunction!

The fire energy gets ramped up another notch on April 17, 2019 when Mercury clears its retrograde shadow and enters the sign of Aries. I have been hearing from many people that they experienced a particularly rough Mercury retrograde recently and this is due in no small part to the fact that Mercury was in Pisces for the entire retrograde. Let’s face it, Mercury is just not comfortable in the mutable water sign of Pisces and it can lead to lots of confusion, murkiness, deception and foggy communications.  All of that is compounded when Mercury is retrograde in Pisces.

Mercury will remain in Aries until May 6, 2019 and we can expect communications to be much more direct, fast-paced and aggressive.  Our thoughts and ideas are literally quite pioneering and we are inclined to speak spontaneously because Mercury is very bold and assertive in the cardinal fire sign of Aries.  We will be speaking our minds and not hesitating to push the envelope.  And we could very well experience flashes of insight that provide fresh solutions to old problems.  So communications are leaving the fog and shining brightly with that Aries energy.  There is nothing nebulous or unclear in our thoughts and words when Mercury is in Aries.  We may need to be mindful of what we are saying to avoid offending others, but at least we will honest and open in our communications.

If you are curious as to how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  I am now offering short telephone astrology consultations for 15 minutes or 30 minutes which are available for purchase on the Services Offered page of my site. These are extremely affordable at the cost of $25 or $35.  In the spirit of utilizing the energy of the January 5th solar eclipse in my 3rd house, I am starting to use FaceTime for my readings and have installed the Google Duo app on my phone for the benefit of my Android clients. So if you want to see me in addition to talking to me, I am giving you the option to do so. I even offer the option of tarot readings. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

Since I love to talk astrology and believe in making it more available to everyone, I am now offering pay by the minute astrology readings through Click 4Advisor.  Check it out at:


This might be the perfect way for you to get a taste of what astrology can do for you in terms of providing insight into your life during these challenging time.  Obviously the 15 and 30 minute readings are the best deal, but you might be surprised by how much you learn in 10 minutes or less from a brief glance at your chart. If I am not available you can always request a callback and I will respond quickly.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

I am also available for tarot readings in person if you are in the Boston area or by telephone if you are unable to travel to my home in Newton, MA.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.  Recently I have added online booking for my Sunday clients on my site.  Check it out at:


If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.













No comments:

Post a Comment