name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: The Pace Heats Up With a Second Full Moon in Libra, Venus Enters Aries and the Sun Enters Taurus

Follow Me

Friday, April 19, 2019

The Pace Heats Up With a Second Full Moon in Libra, Venus Enters Aries and the Sun Enters Taurus




The second half of April is promising to be much more active than the first half of April.  Communications are definitely taking on a much more direct and dynamic approach with the entry of Mercury in Aries on April 17, 2019.  On that day I tweeted:
But on April 19, 2019, we are experiencing the second full moon in Libra this year.  The last one occurred on March 20, 2019 in 0 degrees of Libra.  April’s full moon in Libra is in 29 degrees of Libra, which is a really big deal for relationships.  Twenty nine degrees of any sign is considered the critical degree because it represents a time of transition and a time of completion.  It will definitely be a crucial time in relationships and partnerships, whether they are personal, business or international.  We can expect to feel a heightened awareness as emotions could be running wild.  The best course of action is to remain as balanced and calm as possible as opposed to being reactive and unruly. The full moon also falls on a religious holiday—Good Friday and the beginning of Passover. 

But what astrological forces are driving this full moon?  In addition to the usual sun moon opposition, the moon is opposing Uranus in 2 degrees of Taurus, which could trigger some major issues to erupt suddenly.  This means that the sun in 29 degrees of Aries is conjunct Uranus in 2 degrees of Taurus.  This is very radical, combustible and erratic energy which could manifest in diplomacy breakdowns or breakthroughs.   The full moon is also squaring Pluto, Saturn and the south node of the moon in Capricorn.  The fact that the south node is heavily aspected during this full moon makes it a very karmic full moon which could bring a time of revelations.  There is a cardinal T-square underscoring this full moon, which can also initiate a great deal of change.  With Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn in the mix, issues of control and power, especially regarding patriarchal structures, will undoubtedly be highlighted.  The full moon in Libra has themes of fairness, harmony and keeping the peace in relationships.  But with the full moon in that critical 29 degrees, it could mean that some of us might develop the awareness that we have been compromising too much in our relationships and we need more freedom.  Adjustments may be needed to restore a sense of balance.

I confess that this full moon is going to be slamming me and activating my cardinal T-square.  It is conjunct my natal Neptune in Libra in my first house, exactly squaring my natal Jupiter in Cancer in my 10th house, squaring my natal Uranus in Cancer in my 10th house and squaring my natal Chiron in Capricorn in my 4th house.  If nothing else, it will be increasing my psychic sensitivity and intuitive powers.  With the hit to my Chiron, it may even create a space for healing old emotional wounds which is always welcome. 

On the following day, April 20, 2019, Venus enters the sign of Aries until May 15, 2019.  Venus in Aries is completely different than Venus in Pisces; it’s literally like night and day.  Venus in Aries is a time for love to be more spontaneous, direct and blunt.  The thrill of the chase is intensified when Venus transits the cardinal fire sign of Aries and desires are strong.  We will definitely be more courageous in expressing our feelings.  Openness and assertiveness rule when Venus is in Aries.  The perk with this transit is that we are more focused on getting our needs met.  Venus in Aries has a pushy quality, but after Venus in Pisces and an extended transit of Mercury retrograde in Pisces, this can be a breath of fresh air that helps us to clear the decks.

Mars in Gemini also enters an out of bound phase on April 20, 2019.  A planet is considered to be out of bounds when its declination is beyond the outer bounds or limits of the Sun, i.e. greater than 23 degrees and 27 minutes of declination, either north or south.  When a planet is out of bounds, the energy of the planet tends to be a little exaggerated, out of control and/or over the top.  Mars will be out of bounds from April 20, 2019 through June 12, 2019.  Mars out of bounds in Gemini can result in angry words being uttered, arguments, deceit, excessive humor and sarcasm.  Mars enters Cancer on May 15, 2019 and the mood will shift dramatically.  Since Mars represents our actions and desires, we can be prone to acting passive-aggressive, feel overly sensitive and be easily offended.

Also on April 20, 2019 the sun enters the earth sign of Taurus. The sun in Taurus is a time to slow down, be more practical, methodical and sensual.  Don’t forget that Taurus is ruled by Venus.  The shadow side of the sun in Taurus is a tendency to be possessive and stubborn.  It is fixed earth, after all.  It’s a good time to plant seeds for new beginnings and enjoy the finer things in life.

If you are curious as to how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  I am now offering short telephone astrology consultations for 30 minutes which are available for purchase on the Services Offered page of my site. These are extremely affordable at the cost of $35.  I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

Since I love to talk astrology and believe in making it more available to everyone, I am now offering pay by the minute astrology readings through Click 4Advisor.  Check it out at:



This might be the perfect way for you to get a taste of what astrology can do for you in terms of providing insight into your life during these challenging time.  Obviously the 30 minute readings are the best deal, but you might be surprised by how much you learn in 10 minutes or less from a brief glance at your chart. If I am not available you can always request a callback and I will respond quickly.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

I am also available for tarot readings in person if you are in the Boston area or by telephone if you are unable to travel to my home in Newton, MA.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.  Recently I have added online booking for my Sunday clients on my site.  Check it out at:


If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.













No comments:

Post a Comment