name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Venus Trines Jupiter and Mars Enters Aquarius

Follow Me

Friday, March 27, 2020

Venus Trines Jupiter and Mars Enters Aquarius




The Coronavirus continues to influence every area of our life and as an astrologer I am always looking to the planets for insight and hope.  On March 27, 2020, Venus in Taurus trines Jupiter in Capricorn in 23 degrees of their respective signs.  This is an especially delightful aspect because it tends to attract optimism, good cheer, luck, and has a tendency to bring love and harmony to relationships.

I have high hopes for this aspect because the moon in Taurus is sextiling both Mercury and Neptune in Pisces on the 27th, which holds the potential for some good news to be announced.  I have this aspect natally with my natal Venus in Scorpio trining my Jupiter in Cancer.  I can tell you from personal experience that it confers the qualities of creativity, honesty, loyalty and a strong moral compass.  It also makes you very fond of the good life to the point that it gives a keen appreciation of the finer things in life like the arts, music, and socializing.  And I find it supremely ironic that we are feeling extremely blocked right now in terms of being able to enjoy these things due to the Coronavirus.  One of the perks of this aspect is that it tends to mitigate any hardships that we encounter in life and we really need that right now.  The Venus Jupiter trine activates my natal Chiron in 24 degrees of Capricorn in my 4th house and my natal Venus in 24 degrees of Scorpio in my 2nd house with a sextile from Jupiter in Capricorn and an opposition from Venus in Taurus.  Like everyone else these days, I am feeling the effects of staying home and am learning new ways to reach out to others.  I have been on Zoom twice in the past week and know that it will become a new routine in my life to connect with others.

Mars, the planet of action and desire, is moving into the fixed air sign of Aquarius on March 30, 2020 until May 13, 2020.  This could indicate a break for all of us after the heavy belt of Capricorn energy that has characterized 2020 so far.  Mars in Aquarius has dynamic yet erratic energy levels.  Don’t forget that Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, so we could be in for more disruptions.  Mars in Aquarius expresses anger in a more impersonal manner.  I know this first hand because I have a natal Mars in Aquarius in my 4th house.  But the silver lining with Mars in Aquarius is that it has a real team player vibe and we can approach problems from an intellectual and detached perspective.  The transit of Mars in Aquarius represents an opportunity to fight for collective endeavors and it may serve us well in the battle against the Coronavirus.  Mars in Aquarius is very future oriented and that makes it easier to fight for change and implement fresh new ideas.  Mars in Aquarius has a tendency to fight for the underdog, be more idealistic and will undoubtedly cause us to be even more reliant on the Internet and social media.  It is characterized by the qualities of being more humanitarian, radical, unique and revolutionary.  This transit of Mars in Aquarius may be our ticket to conquering the Coronavirus, so I say bring it on.

But on March 31, 2020, we do hit an astrological speed bump with Mars in Aquarius when it conjuncts Saturn in 0 degrees of Aquarius.  Mars Saturn aspects are very challenging, as I can attest to courtesy of my own natal Mars Saturn square.  A Mars Saturn conjunction can play out as providing the stamina and patience to complete difficult tasks because this one occurs in a fixed sign, and this could be a positive manifestation.  But the shadow side of this aspect is that it can ignite our darkest desires.  Mars conjunct Saturn can trigger feelings of anger, resentment or a desire for revenge.  A major theme of this aspect is to make us more cautious and conservative because it is accompanied by fear and tension. Quite literally, Mars conjunct Saturn can feel like driving a car with the brakes on. It has a tendency to put a hold on forward progress by blocking and obstructing it.  But fortunately, the effects of this challenging aspect will dissipate by the end of the week.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear more news about the Coronavirus peaking during the coming week.

If you are curious as to how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  I have recently revised my menu of services and am now offering a Saturn Pluto Conjunction reading for $25 which will offer you some insight and guidance into how this major astrological event that occurred on January 12, 2020 in 22 degrees of Capricorn will impact you.  It’s not too late to purchase this reading because its effects will be felt for most of 2020. It can be purchased through my site at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html
I have also added a new reading to my menu of services, a Clues to Compatibility reading, which is designed primarily for non-romantic relationships and utilizes synastry to determine your connections with friends, family members and business associates. Additionally, I have also decided to offer private astrology lessons in person or by telephone.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:

As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.
I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions in order to practice social distancing.  A distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is $30.  For your convenience, I accept PayPal and Venmo as forms of payment.

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.


I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth and stay home if you are sick.  I have found myself exercising at home and going out for more walks when the weather is nice. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment