name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Aquarius and Pisces Work in Tandem to Facilitate Healing and Letting Go

Follow Me

Friday, January 23, 2015

Aquarius and Pisces Work in Tandem to Facilitate Healing and Letting Go



If any of you have felt caught in the crossfire of the Aquarius New Moon this past week on January 20th and a deluge of watery, emotional Piscean energy, you were not alone or imagining it.  That is because we have Mars in Pisces, in addition to Neptune and Chiron in Pisces.  On January 19th I tweeted:

“Mars conjunct Neptune in Pisces today can help us align our ideals with our actions if we apply ourselves.”

Mars is generally not acknowledged as being very strong in the sign of Pisces, but I beg to differ with that theory.  OK, Mars is definitely pretty macho in Aries and Scorpio, but Mars in Pisces is a different kind of warrior because it represents spiritual strength. And it is very creative energy.  The New Moon in Aquarius is all about idealism, innovation, new beginnings, taking risks and making changes so that we can have a fresh start.  In order to have that new beginning, we need to let go of the past and heal.  This is where all of that Pisces energy comes in pretty handy.  Pisces is no slouch in the healing department.

Michael Lutin wrote about Mars, Neptune and Chiron in Pisces being able to initiate major healing by opening old wounds to cleanse them or exacerbating an already inflamed situation in his next week in review section of his site this week.

“Mars Nep Chi can be your personal effort to heal an old wound. It also describes opening
an old sore or even exacerbating an already inflamed situation. One thing is certain:
If a cut as been festering, it must be opened and cleansed. It's sometimes easier
to keep repeating a mistake in an effort to achieve a different result,
Which of course is not only crazy, but leads only to greater frustration and anger. So you can see how there would be a creepy repeat offender aspect to the approach of Mars to Chiron.”

Check it out and your own sign’s weekly forecast at:


The bottom line is that we cannot keep doing the same old thing and expect a different outcome; that literally is the definition of insanity.  The universe is actually providing us with two opportunities to learn this lesson by giving us two Aquarian new moons this year.  They are like bookends.  The first one was on January 20th at 0 degrees of Aquarius and the second one will occur on February 18th at 29 degrees of Aquarius.  It occurs three minutes before the sun enters the sign of Pisces.  We are getting two chances to let go of negative influences in our mind and connect with others of a like mind.  Don’t blow it!

I have been experiencing transiting Chiron in Pisces squaring my natal moon in Gemini for some time now and am eagerly anticipating its departure in early February.  Being forced to confront old wounds, even if they manifest in a slightly different shape, has finally taught me that I need to change my emotional approach.  I am slowly learning to be more proactive and less reactive to situations that I have no control over.  By no means am I falling into the Piscean martyr trap that was my comfort zone for so many years.  I am calmly stating my truth and finding that people respond with more respect and kindness than I have encountered in the past.  And this is happening while Mercury is retrograde, to boot!  I guess that the letters RE in retrograde are there for a reason!

My dreams have also been a vehicle of healing for me.  They have been dredging up my worst fears, anxieties and enemies from my past.  On January 21st, I tweeted:

“Between New Moon and Mercury retro my dreams last night were out of this world.  Talk about a blast from the past!”

The first new moon in Aquarius occurred in my 4th house, so it is not exactly an earth-shattering surprise that I am dealing with old emotional wounds right now.  But I prefer to think that dealing with the emotional pain from this first new moon in Aquarius will free me up to experience the creativity that will occur with the second new moon in Aquarius in my 5th house in February. 

There was more Pisces energy this week when the moon entered Pisces on January 22nd.  I posted these two tweets on that day:

“Moon enters sensitive watery Pisces today and conjuncts Neptune so we can expect kindness, empathy and strong psychic vibes.”

“Feelings of vulnerability are possible today as the moon conjuncts Mars in Pisces and moodiness prevails.  Watch those tempers!”

I was also fortunate to be able to make use of that Moon in Pisces energy on the 22nd by giving some Reiki treatments.  I think it is a perfect way to make use of that Pisces powerhouse of Mars, Chiron, Neptune and the Moon.  Pisces is powerful emotional, creative healing energy and don’t let anyone try to dissuade you from believing otherwise. The Pisces powerhouse is giving that Aquarius Sun, Mercury and Venus a boost.  But don’t forget that Venus enters Pisces on January 27th, and Venus is exalted in the sign of Pisces.    So compassion, healing and breakthroughs are entirely possible.  Don’t be afraid of letting go of whatever is not working emotionally for you.


If you are feeling confused during these challenging times, please consider getting an astrological reading to obtain more insight and assistance. I have also added a one question astrology reading to my list of services for $40 that is an even more intuitive approach based on your natal and progressed charts with transits to both.

Check out my services page on this site at:
 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:
  







No comments:

Post a Comment