name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Uranus Lends an Unpredictable Vibe to Capricorn Full Moon

Follow Me

Friday, July 15, 2016

Uranus Lends an Unpredictable Vibe to Capricorn Full Moon


Uranus in Aries is lending an unpredictable vibe to the upcoming Full Moon in Capricorn on July 19, 2016.  I know that many of you may think I have been preaching to the choir when I comment that the Uranus Pluto square of 2012-2015 is being activated this summer, but I have ample proof of it.  On July 18, 2016, the moon in Capricorn will conjunct Pluto in 15 degrees of Capricorn.  And on July 19th, the full moon in 27 degrees of Capricorn will square Uranus in 24 degrees of Aries.  The Cancer sun is emphasizing the Uranus Pluto square with the potential for sudden, disruptive events.  Old paradigms are being challenged as a battle ensues between the need for freedom versus control.  Uranus wants freedom and Pluto wants control.

Is it an astrological coincidence that the Republican National Convention begins on July 18, 2016?  I think not.  On that day the moon in Capricorn will conjunct Pluto in Capricorn, and I have no doubt there will be some power struggles ensuing during this convention.  And then we have a full moon in 27 degrees of Capricorn on July 19th which features both the sun in Cancer and moon in Capricorn squaring Uranus.

This is one loaded full moon.  The sun in Cancer represents our desire for emotional security, while Pluto in Capricorn represents our practical security in the form of government.  It’s no secret that we are dealing with a strong desire for freedom and change in this country, and many people feel the palpable instability. This could very well lead to taking some very big risks to ensure that freedom and change emerge victorious.  The election year of 2016 is quite unique and we haven’t gotten through the conventions yet, despite the fact that we have presumptive nominees for both parties.   But I also remember that the last time Pluto in Capricorn was during the American Revolution of 1776, so upheaval seems to be the name of the game politically. It’s no secret that Donald Trump has not exactly been warmly embraced or endorsed by the Republican Party so far, but he certainly typifies the Uranian energy that wants change in this country. But many question if the change he purports to symbolize is merely a return to the old outworn structures of government.  Time will tell…

One ongoing aspect that underpins the political scene is the Saturn in Sagittarius/Neptune in Pisces square.  It began on November 26, 2015, was exact again on June 17, 2016 and the final hit will occur on September 10, 2016 in 10 degrees of both signs. But its effects will be felt through October 2016.  A major theme of the Saturn Neptune square is making our dreams real by testing the truth.  Both in the United States and in the United Kingdom, the truth and integrity of our leaders are being tested.  Saturn loves to test; it is after all, the Lord of Karma and the Great Teacher.

While Uranus is definitely a major, albeit disruptive, player in this full moon, we can’t discount the more positive aspects that accompany it.  The full moon in 27 degrees of Capricorn does activate a Grand Water Trine involving the Sun in Cancer, Mars in Scorpio and Chiron in Pisces.  This is a deeply healing aspect embodying the themes of security, trust and acceptance of our deepest emotions.  If you have any water planets in 25 to 27 degrees, you will definitely be carried in the emotional tide of this full moon.  I have my Venus in Scorpio and a Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Cancer, so I am trying to remain as open as possible to whatever surprises occur during this full moon.  I literally have to walk my talk, so to speak!

Another positive aspect that this full moon in Capricorn makes is a trine to Jupiter in 20 degrees of Virgo, which sextiles Mars in 25 degrees of Scorpio and Chiron in 25 degrees of Pisces.  And Jupiter is trining Pluto in Capricorn to boot, so anyone with planets in 15-20 degrees of the earth signs may benefit through growth opportunities and abundance.

We do have a saving grace protecting us and guiding us in the form of the north node in Virgo conjunct Jupiter in Virgo.  We just have to keep the faith that whatever turmoil we experience is leading us into the place that our soul needs to be. The north node in Virgo has an underlying theme of service to others.  In that spirit of pursuing my path as a healer, I am channeling that north node and Jupiter in Virgo energy by offering my Reiki services. If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body. 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. Additionally, I see clients at my home in Newton, Massachusetts and am generally available on weekends and evenings for your convenience.


If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can help you, please check out this page on my site:


I have also recently become a member of the Fellowship of Massachusetts Energywork Practitioners.  It is a great resource for those seeking energyworkers.  Please feel free to check out this site at:



The link to my profile is below:



If you are seeking more spiritual insight into your life, please consider getting an astrological reading. An astrological reading can provide valuable insight and tools.  If you are not quite ready for a full blown natal interpretation or a solar return forecast, I also offer one question astrological readings and composite couple readings that offer insight into the purpose of a relationship. And I offer shorter transit readings for three and six months which might help you navigate the summer months a little easier. If you purchase a six month transit reading, I will even look at how September’s eclipses affect you! You can learn more about my menu of astrological services, including the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated.

I am so thrilled about Mars in Scorpio being direct that I am officially launching a new endeavor that will deliver my services to you at an affordable cost in the form of package deals.  I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:




No comments:

Post a Comment