name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Jupiter in Libra and Saturn Neptune Square Take 3

Follow Me

Friday, September 9, 2016

Jupiter in Libra and Saturn Neptune Square Take 3





Despite a Mercury retrograde in Virgo, September is proving to be quite the active month.  Sandwiched in between two eclipses on the 1st (a solar eclipse in Virgo) and an upcoming lunar eclipse in Pisces on the 16th, Jupiter changes signs on the 9th and we have the third and final Saturn in Sagittarius Neptune in Pisces square on September 10, 2016.

Jupiter moving out of the sign of Virgo, its detriment, into Libra, is the best news of the month!  I don’t know about you, but for the past year I have felt literally exhausted from having to work so hard for expansion and growth.  Jupiter didn’t exactly feel like Santa Claus as far as I was concerned.  Jupiter in Libra has a kinder, gentler vibe because it has more of a tendency to attract beneficial growth through help from others.  Libra is the sign of partnerships and fairness.  Let’s not forget those scales of balance, either! Jupiter in Libra will help bring some balance to love.  Saturn in Libra from 2009-2012 may have tested and broken up many long-term relationships, but I would wager that Jupiter in Libra will see a major growth spurt in new marriages and committed relationships.

Jupiter in Libra also brings some much-needed relief and blessing to the cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn after the pummeling they have received as a result of the Uranus Pluto squares of 2012-2015. Libra gets the biggest boost from Jupiter in Libra because sun sign Libras will experience a Jupiter/Sun conjunction during the Jupiter in Libra transit that lasts until October 10, 2017. But Libra rising folks like myself will also benefit through new opportunities and attention to the self.  Jupiter will conjunct my ascendant and enter my 1st house on December 1, 2016 and I couldn’t be happier about that!  Anyone with Jupiter in Libra will really hit the astrological jackpot, so to speak, because they will experience a Jupiter Return, which only comes around every 12 years. Think back to what was going on in your life the last time Jupiter was in Libra, September 2004- October 2005.

Even the square and opposition aspects with Jupiter in Libra will be relatively benign because they tend to provide a gentler kick in the butt to get us moving and make our own luck. I promise you that it is not like Saturn’s relentless prodding and restrictive nature. The caveats with Jupiter are that if you snooze you lose, so you have to take advantage of opportunities and anyone with a sun, moon, ascendant or Venus in Libra may be prone to weight gain because Jupiter loves to expand in these areas of life and let’s face it, Libra loves the finer things in life.  If you are not sure if you have any planets in Libra, please consider getting an astrological reading now to see what goodies Jupiter in Libra could be bringing you in the next year.

On September 10, 2016 Saturn in Sagittarius will square Neptune in Pisces in 10 degrees of the respective signs.  This is the third and final square of these two planets.  Their dance began with the first square on November 26, 2015 and the second one occurred on June 17, 2016.  The Saturn/Neptune square is also the last phase of a cycle that began in 1989 with their conjunction in Capricorn.  Back in 1989 the Berlin Wall came down and human rights issues surfaced in Tiananmen Square. Global events took on a huge significance back then, as they are now.

This aspect is an awkward, difficult dance between these two planets because they are so inherently different.  Saturn tests our physical reality by placing limitations in our path and in the sign of Sagittarius our beliefs are facing tests of that faith that tend to manifest in fear and anxiety.  Neptune in Pisces, on the other hand, opens us up to new levels of compassion, forgiveness and serenity.  Neptune rules Pisces and we can’t afford to forget that during this aspect; Neptune in Pisces has a tendency to see things through rose-colored glasses, be overly idealistic and escapist. The Saturn Neptune square does offer us the opportunity to release and dissolve old patterns of being the martyr or victim.  But it requires hard work and therein lies the rub.  I swear that a key theme of this aspect is to trust in the process.  And this is something easier said than done for most of us.  The fact that this aspect occurs in mutable signs contributes to the amorphous feeling, the sense that we can’t put our finger on what is real and how to implement those much needed changes.

The north node in Virgo has an underlying theme of service to others.  In that spirit of pursuing my path as a healer, I am still channeling that Virgo north node energy by offering my Reiki services.  If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. Additionally, I see clients at my home in Newton, Massachusetts and am generally available on weekends and evenings for your convenience.

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can help you, please check out this page on my site:


If you are seeking more spiritual insight into your life, please consider getting an astrological reading. An astrological reading can provide valuable insight and tools.  If you are not quite ready for a full blown natal interpretation or a solar return forecast, I also offer one question astrological readings and composite couple readings that offer insight into the purpose of a relationship. And I offer shorter transit readings for three and six months which might help you navigate the rest of 2016 a little easier. If you purchase a three or six month transit reading, I will even look at how September’s eclipses affect you! You can learn more about my menu of astrological services, including the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Mars stationing direct this summer inspired me to launch a new endeavor that will deliver my services to you at an affordable cost in the form of package deals.  I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights at:


No comments:

Post a Comment