name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Scorpio Season Ends with a Powerfully Transformative New Moon in Scorpio

Follow Me

Friday, November 17, 2017

Scorpio Season Ends with a Powerfully Transformative New Moon in Scorpio


Scorpio season is winding down, folks.  The sun enters Sagittarius on November 21st at 10:05 PM EST, but before the sun leaves Scorpio, it delivers a powerfully transformative new moon in 26 degrees of Scorpio on November 18, 2017.  The Scorpio energy was really intense earlier this week when Venus and Jupiter aligned in 7 degrees of Scorpio on November 13th and I hope that some were able to take advantage of its creative abundant energy,

Unfortunately, Mercury in 11 degrees of Sagittarius squared Neptune 11 degrees of Pisces on November 13th, inspiring me to tweet:

Although I was anticipating a leisurely lunch with a friend, our paths got crossed and we failed to meet up through a comedy of errors.  It must have been a combination of the Venus/Jupiter conjunction conjunct my natal Saturn (delays) and the Mercury/Neptune square which also marked the entrance of Mercury into its retrograde shadow.  That prompted me to tweet:
But the new moon in 26 degrees of Scorpio on November 18, 2017 promises to be deep, transformative and regenerative.  It will literally force us to dig down into our depths.  And some of us may have been feeling its effects already.  This is all about fixed emotional energy that tends to get stuck.  After all, Scorpios are renowned or notorious (depending on your perspective) for their reluctance to open up and maintain their reserve while projecting a cool exterior.


But this will be almost impossible with Uranus in 25 degrees of Aries forming an inconjunct or quincunx aspect to the new moon in Scorpio.  Uranus abhors stagnation and demands that it break up and new ways of being emerge.  New moons are a time to begin new projects and plant seeds, and this new moon in Scorpio is favorable for conducting some in-depth research before engaging in new projects.  This in-depth research may very well involve some deep soul searching.

Besides Uranus acting up on this new moon, we have Mars in 17 degrees of Libra squaring Pluto in 17 degrees of Capricorn on November 19th.  But many of us have been feeling the effects of this aspect all week.  Why is this such a big deal?  Mars and Pluto are the co-rulers of Scorpio and they are in a very challenging aspect.  This aspect will amplify the already intense Scorpio energy.  There is no way to sugarcoat the potential ramifications of this Mars/Pluto square.  It can be painful because Mars is in fall in the sign of Libra, which puts it in attack mode and Pluto in Capricorn will focus on obsessions.  Assertion and aggression will be front and center.  Anyone with planets in the mid degrees of the cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn will feel this aspect big time. We will all need to be mindful of this energy and take a breath before acting too aggressively.

Pay attention to where this new moon, Mars, Pluto and Uranus are falling in your chart.  For me, the new moon is conjunct my Venus in Scorpio in the second house but squaring my Pluto in Leo in the 11th house.  Mars in Libra is conjunct my Libra ascendant and Pluto in Capricorn is at the end of my third house squaring my ascendant.  And Uranus in Aries is in my seventh house.  It’s definitely going to be a complicated day for me.

On November 19, 2017 the moon in Sagittarius will be squaring Neptune in 11 degrees of Pisces.  This could definitely feel like a new moon hangover in terms of things not appearing as they seem.  Deception and subterfuge could be prevailing influences on this day,

Neptune will station direct in 11 degrees of Pisces on November 22, 2017 after five months of being retrograde.  It stationed retrograde on June 16, 2017 in 14 degrees of Pisces.  So we may get some clarity after all.  Neptune in Pisces will also be involved in an ongoing trine with Jupiter in Scorpio until September 2018 and this can play out as a mystical, healing vibration.  It’s also an optimal aspect for trying out some energy healing as it favors shifting to a higher level of being.  At the very least, use this lovely Neptune direct energy to meditate.

If you are curious as to how the new moon in Scorpio will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. There is something for everyone.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. Especially with 2017 being a Universal Year 1, this is a marvelous time to navigate a new direction in your life that will fulfill you and your soul’s purpose. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.
For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3rd edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


As the holiday season approaches, you might want to consider purchasing a package deal as a special gift for your loved ones. I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights












No comments:

Post a Comment