name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Mercury in Sagittarius and Chiron in Pisces Stir the Pot for Communication and Healing

Follow Me

Friday, November 24, 2017

Mercury in Sagittarius and Chiron in Pisces Stir the Pot for Communication and Healing




Mercury may be getting ready for its next havoc wreaking retrograde transit, but at least Neptune is direct after a five month retrograde.  On November 22. 2017 I tweeted:

We are officially in Sagittarius season with the sun in Sagittarius after an emotionally tumultuous sun in Scorpio transit.  The sun is joining Saturn in its final weeks in the sign of Sagittarius and Mercury in Sagittarius about to station retrograde on December 3, 2017.  Mercury stations direct on December 22, 2017 in Sagittarius and remains in Sagittarius until January 11, 2018.  But before Mercury is officially retrograde (it entered the shadow last week and many of us are feeling the effects already), it will make some important aspects.

Chiron in Pisces is a key player in the planetary activity this week.  On November 24, 2017, Mercury in 24 degrees of Sagittarius will form an exact challenging square with Chiron in 24 degrees of Pisces.  This aspect can really provoke some feelings of not being heard or understood, but if we make an effort to communicate about our wounds, it can lead to a payoff of deep emotional healing.

On November 25, 2017, Mercury in 25 degrees of Sagittarius will form an exact trine with Uranus in Aries.  This aspect will actually have a positive effect because if we make an effort to communicate it will help propel us forward on our path. This aspect is trining my Pluto in Leo in my 11th house, so I am definitely in the process of reexamining my goals.

Chiron in Pisces receives another hit in the form of a beneficial trine from Venus in 23 degrees of Scorpio on November 26, 2017.  This aspect can serve to deepen our relationships as well as our values.  It holds the potential to be very emotional, but that doesn’t necessarily have to be a bad thing.  The main thing to remember with trine aspects is that you have to work them; don’t just sit around waiting for the healing to happen.  Once again, I am right in the thick of things with this aspect as Venus is one degree away from my natal Venus in the 2nd house.

On November 28, 2017, Mercury in 27 degrees of Sagittarius will form an exact conjunction with Saturn in Sagittarius.  This is not the cheeriest of aspects; it has a somewhat gloomy vibe that can trigger bouts of anxiety about not getting enough done, but it does pass quickly. The most constructive way of dealing with it is to engage in some sensible self-care like eating healthy and getting enough rest to reduce stress levels. However, we will experience it again next week when Mercury is retrograde, so if we don’t get it right the first time, we have another chance.

As you can probably surmise from what I have written so far, this is going to be somewhat of an up and down week.  One day we face a challenging aspect, the next day there is a more favorable aspect.  After the challenge of the Mercury/Saturn conjunction on November 28th, we get another break on the 29th when the moon in Aries trines the sun in Sagittarius.  This lovely fire trine occurs in 7 degrees of the respective signs.  Fire trines are creative, enthusiastic and imbue us with a sense of optimism and hope.  It should really lift our spirits and may even put us in a more festive, holiday mood.  Some of us may start tackling our holiday shopping under its influence,

If you are curious as to how Mercury retrograde and the season of Sagittarius will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. There is something for everyone.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. Especially with 2017 being a Universal Year 1, this is a marvelous time to navigate a new direction in your life that will fulfill you and your soul’s purpose. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.comto schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3rd edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


As the holiday season approaches, you might want to consider purchasing a package deal as a special gift for your loved ones. I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights




No comments:

Post a Comment