name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Is the Third Time the Charm When Saturn Trines Uranus and a Lucky Day When Venus and Jupiter Align in Scorpio

Follow Me

Friday, November 10, 2017

Is the Third Time the Charm When Saturn Trines Uranus and a Lucky Day When Venus and Jupiter Align in Scorpio



I know that many of us are still reeling from the Saturn in 24 degrees of Sagittarius square to Chiron in 24 degrees on November 2nd and the emotionally charged full moon in 12 degrees of Taurus on November 4th, but Saturn in Sagittarius is not done with us yet.  Trust the fact that Saturn leaving a sign likes a grand exit.  Saturn squaring Chiron last week may have caused us to face our wounds and learn from them.  In my case, an old friend died on that day.  Despite the fact the full moon opposed my natal Saturn in Scorpio, it was not as bad as I had feared.  But there was a somber tone to the day.

But Saturn in Sagittarius will be making a really positive aspect on November 11, 2017 with Uranus in Aries.  They will be forming their third and final trine in 25 degrees of their respective signs.  The first trine occurred on December 24, 2016 in 20 degrees and the second time was on May 19, 2017 in 26 degrees of their respective signs when Saturn was retrograde. This time around Uranus is retrograde. 

Saturn and Uranus are not exactly compatible bedfellows, so it is nice when they form a flowing aspect.  Saturn is all about restrictions and structure, while Uranus loves to innovate and make sweeping changes. A major theme of this aspect is to break free from restrictions and create better structures in our lives.  It is indeed a transitional phase.  It is a perfect time to make changes and engage in some creative self-expression. This aspect makes it possible to do new things in a new way without rocking the boat.  Uranus can actually deliver some positive news and progress can occur.
 
The Saturn/Uranus trine holds the potential to blend Saturn’s renowned discipline with the genius of Uranus.  We may find ourselves looking at old ideas in a whole new way with a completely different perspective.  The sun in Scorpio will also be squaring the north node in Leo and the south node in Aquarius on November 11th as well, so we may literally be facing the crossroads of the old and the new in our lives.

I urge you to think about what began at the end of last year that seems to have taken its sweet time in terms of coming to fruition.  Did something happen in the spring?  In my life, I decided at the end of 2016 to secure additional space to expand my Reiki practice so that I would be available to clients on an additional day.  I began practicing Reiki in Brookline in February.  In May 2017 I began working on a Reiki website.  As the year 2017 winds down and with my birthday approaching, I am once again contemplating and reviewing my goals for the coming year.  Will the third time Saturn and Uranus align favorably be the charm?  I certainly hope so!

On November 13, 2017, we are in store for one lucky day as the two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter conjunct in 7 degrees of Scorpio.  Venus entered the sign of Scorpio on November 7th, inspiring me to tweet:
When Jupiter and Venus are conjunct in the power house sign of Scorpio, we have the opportunity to expand in deep and meaningful ways. Jupiter is known as the Greater Benefic because it tends to bring luck and it has an almost magical influence.  Save the day of November 13th as a day to plant the seeds of your dreams.  Coming on the heels of the Saturn/Uranus trine of November 11th, it is definitely an auspicious aspect.  The only potential downside I can see with this one is tendency to become overly possessive and jealous.  Venus is not very comfortable in the sign of Scorpio; it is considered to be in detriment in the signs of Scorpio and Aries, and in fall in the sign of Virgo.  So just be mindful of a tendency to become jealous or possessive and we should reap some benefits on that day. 

The Venus Jupiter conjunction falls in my first house and I plan on getting out and socializing on that day.  You never known when you can meet someone who will help you to expand and grow on your path of transformation.

If you are curious as to how the Saturn Uranus trine and Venus Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. There is something for everyone.
My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. Especially with 2017 being a Universal Year 1, this is a marvelous time to navigate a new direction in your life that will fulfill you and your soul’s purpose. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.
For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3rd edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


As the holiday season approaches, you might want to consider purchasing a package deal as a special gift for your loved ones. I am offering four options: Silver, Gold, Platinum and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights


Happy Veterans Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment