name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Venus in Virgo Contributes to a Grand Earth Trine

Follow Me

Friday, July 13, 2018

Venus in Virgo Contributes to a Grand Earth Trine



Venus entered the earth sign of Virgo on July 9, 2018, inspiring me to tweet:

Venus is actually to be considered in fall in the sign of Virgo.  A planet is considered to be in fall and weaker when it is in the sign opposite of its exaltation and Venus is exalted in Pisces. When a planet is in the sign of its fall, it tends to lose some of its strength and influence. 

Venus in Virgo tends to focus on the details in relationships, sometimes to the point of over analyzing, being critical and nitpicking. When Venus is in Virgo, there is a tendency to plan, be practical, and exaggerate our feelings.  But Venus in Virgo is also more inclined to be grounded, loyal and somewhat reserved in its expression of feelings.  It is on a quest for the truth.  Venus will be in Virgo until August 6, 2018.

But this may be one time that the transit of Venus in Virgo is actually an astrological boon that helps to mitigate some of the chaotic influence of July.  As I mentioned in last week’s post, Venus in Virgo formed a grand earth trine with Saturn in Capricorn and Uranus in Taurus on the emotionally powerful solar eclipse in Cancer on July 12, 2018.  It has a stabilizing presence whose influence will be felt until July 18, 2018.  The first of this summer’s three eclipses was in Cancer, a highly sensitive water sign and it opposed Pluto in Capricorn, which made the transformation process even more turbulent, as I tweeted on July 12, 2018:
This was a very emotional eclipse and any kind of calming, stabilizing grounding influence is greatly appreciated.  Venus in Virgo is literally the middle man between Saturn in Capricorn and Uranus in Taurus because it is supporting two planets that have very different agendas.  Saturn is totally at home in its home sign of Capricorn, which it rules while trying to preserve the status quo and maintain some structure while Uranus wants change.  But Uranus is not very comfortable in the fixed sign of Taurus, so this intensifies the conflict of embracing change.  Fortunately Saturn and Uranus are favorably trining each other during this transition phase making it easier to adopt new ways of doing things that don’t add to the stress level and Venus in Virgo can assist in that grounding process. 


We are literally in a period that can be literally described as the calm between the storms.  Those storms are the next two eclipses: the lunar eclipse in 4 degrees of Aquarius on July 27, 2018 and the solar eclipse in 18 degrees of Leo on August 11, 2018.  So let’s make the most of this Venus in Virgo transit and that grand earth trine to become as centered and grounded as we can.

One more little astrological detail to note.  I know that Mercury is not officially retrograde until July 26, 2018 in 23 degrees of Leo, but it did enter the shadow period in 11 degrees of Leo on July 8, 2018.  It is considered the shadow because 11 degrees of Leo is the degree that Mercury will station direct on August 19, 2018.  So if any of you are starting to feel a little wonky and questioning if Mercury is already retrograde, the shadow period is the explanation. 

If you are curious as to how all of the planetary changes, including this summer’s eclipses, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn retrograde, Jupiter in Scorpio, Chiron in Aries and Uranus in Taurus will be affecting you in 2018, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. There is something for everyone. 
My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

I am also offering my Mars Retrograde Special reading which is another tool for dealing with the frustrations of the Mars retrograde transit, which began on June 26, 2018. 

Here is the link for my Mars Retrograde Special:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/mars-retrograde-special.html

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


I have also revised my package deals and I am now offering two options for package deals: Silver and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.














1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your words here. In times like these, it helps me to know, where all the struggles come from. I already read at the beginning of the year on www.Astrosofa.com/2018, that july and august would become difficult months for me. But now I know, that this is because of the eclipses and that gives me strength, because I know, that it will be over again.

    Sofie

    ReplyDelete