name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Pluto Stations Retrograde, the Sun and Uranus Conjunct in Taurus and Mercury Enters Taurus

Follow Me

Friday, April 24, 2020

Pluto Stations Retrograde, the Sun and Uranus Conjunct in Taurus and Mercury Enters Taurus



Pluto, the planet of elimination and transformation, is about to station retrograde in 25 degrees of Capricorn on April 25, 2020 until October 4, 2020 when it stations direct in 22 degrees of Capricorn.  We all know that a planet’s strength and power is heightened when it is stationary and Pluto is no exception, especially this year. 

Pluto is heavily influenced by the Jupiter Pluto conjunction in Capricorn that is exact three times in 2020.  The first one occurred on April 4, 2020 in 24 degrees of Capricorn, the next one occurs on June 30, 2020 in 24 degrees of Capricorn when both planets are retrograde, and the final one occurs on November 12, 2020 in 22 degrees of Capricorn, which is the exact degree of the Saturn Pluto conjunction.  I would not be surprised if there were another wave of the coronavirus in November as there seem to be predictions that it will resurface when flu season begins.

Pluto retrograde has a way of dredging up fears of death and the Coronavirus is the agent that is certainly triggering those fears on a global scale.  And with the Jupiter Pluto conjunction in Capricorn, Pluto retrograde will manifest as a test of faith as we continue to endure government enforcing laws that infringe upon personal freedoms that many of us took for granted.  This is also accompanied by a great deal of suffering and loss on many levels.  We will need to have faith and be as kind and compassionate as possible to others during this Pluto retrograde and this pandemic.

My husband tested positive for COVID-19 on April 17, 2020 and I am presumed positive as well.  I can tell you from personal experience that you do not want this virus, and I am considered to have a milder case.  Pluto is conjunct my natal Chiron in Capricorn in my 4th house and when the Saturn Pluto conjunction in January hit my Chiron, I knew it would affect my home life and pose some sort of healing crisis.  I am trying to fight this insidious and invisible enemy with every intention of beating it.  But my husband has underlying conditions of Parkinson’s disease, heart disease and asthma, which make it more challenging for him.  When I wrote about the need to have faith and be compassionate, I am living proof.  I am tapping into all of my reserves of faith and I consider myself to be extremely grateful for the compassion that my friends and neighbors have demonstrated to me in the past week in terms of delivering groceries, supplies and home cooked meals on our doorstep.  Although I can tell you this virus zaps your sense of taste and appetite.

The sun entered Taurus on April 19, 2020 and on April 21, 2020 it squared Saturn in 1 degree of Aquarius, inspiring me to tweet:
The sun in Taurus will be making another challenging aspect on April 26, 2020 when it conjuncts Uranus in 6 degrees of Taurus.  As I have mentioned before, Uranus is very uncomfortable to begin with in the sign of Taurus.  Taurus is a fixed sign that craves stability and predictability, while Uranus loves to usher in a revolution. This aspect can bring even more unexpected changes and disruptions, and cravings for excitement and freedom.  Most of us are experiencing cabin fever after all of this confinement and some people could be feeling extremely rebellious.  One manifestation of the sun conjunct Uranus is a desire to push out of one’s comfort zone, but these are not ordinary times and pushing for a return to normalcy too soon could result in spreading this pandemic even more.

On April 27, 2020, Mercury enters Taurus until May 11, 2020.  Mercury in Taurus brings a more practical, solid, down to earth and grounded vibe to communications and thinking.  It can be a time of focus and solidifying plans as stability and common sense rule.  I doubt if we will start reopening the country during this brief transit, but it is possible to come up with some strategies for moving forward when it is deemed to be safe.  The shadow side of Mercury in Taurus we can become too rigid in our thinking, but if we are mindful of this, we should be fine.

If you are curious as to how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  I have recently revised my menu of services and am now offering a Saturn Pluto Conjunction reading for $25 which will offer you some insight and guidance into how this major astrological event that occurred on January 12, 2020 in 22 degrees of Capricorn will impact you.  It’s not too late to purchase this reading because its effects will be felt for most of 2020. It can be purchased through my site at:


I have also added a new reading to my menu of services, a Clues to Compatibility reading, which is designed primarily for non-romantic relationships and utilizes synastry to determine your connections with friends, family members and business associates. Additionally, I have also decided to offer private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions in order to practice social distancing.  A distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is $30.  For your convenience, I accept PayPal and Venmo as forms of payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:


If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.


I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! Stay safe and healthy, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment