name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: An Active Week Ahead as Venus Enters Cancer, Mercury Squares Uranus and Mars Squares Pluto

Follow Me

Friday, August 7, 2020

An Active Week Ahead as Venus Enters Cancer, Mercury Squares Uranus and Mars Squares Pluto




We have another active week ahead of us with Uranus still calling the shots.  On August 2, 2020, the day before the full moon in Aquarius which squared Uranus in Taurus, the sun in Leo squared Uranus in Taurus.  On that day I tweeted:

We have another major Uranus aspect coming up on August 10, 2020 when Mercury in 10 degrees of Leo squares Uranus in 10 degrees of Taurus.  I will cover that a little later in this post. But before that happens Venus changes signs and enters the sign of Cancer on August 7, 2020 after spending four months in Gemini due to this year’s Venus retrograde.

Venus in the sign of Cancer until September 6, 2020 and it will be a marked change from Venus in Gemini. When Venus is transiting the sign of Cancer, we will be more nurturing, self-protective and cautious in our relationships and finances.  There will also be more emotional ups and downs as we experience bouts of moodiness.  We are more inclined to demonstrate our love through acts of devotion and concern.  Emotional security will be paramount to us.

Venus in Cancer also indicates a longing for a deeper emotional connection in relationships.  Attachment and dedication are strong themes of this transit as we experience increased levels of sensitivity.  But we need to be mindful of the tendency to turn cold and retreat into our crablike shells if we feel hurt.  We may also be inclined to be more possessive of those we love.  It’s true that we will feel more vulnerable while Venus is transiting Cancer, but the plus side of this transit is that it opens our heart more so that we can give and receive love more easily.  Try to hold onto that thought and we should benefit greatly from this transit.

Then on August 10, 2020, Mercury in Leo squares Uranus in Taurus.  This aspect generates a great deal of excitement and change to our daily routines but it can be accompanied by upsets and nervous tensions.  Mishaps in communications are also possible.  Be prepared for cars to break down or computer glitches.  Try not to make spontaneous decisions if possible.  We will definitely be feeling more impatient and willing to try new experiences because new perspectives will be available.  I have a natal Mercury Uranus square in my chart and can attest to the amount of nervous energy it generates.  It’s an ongoing theme in my life.

On August 13, 2020, Mars in 23 degrees of Aries will be squaring Pluto in 23 degrees of Capricorn.  I won’t sugarcoat the effects of this aspect: it will be rife with pressure, power struggles and confrontations.  Mars and Pluto are not lightweight planets; after all, they are the rulers of Aries and Scorpio. People are striving to achieve their goals and they may engage in underhanded or manipulative measures.  At the root of this aspect is a strong desire to gain control of others.  Even if we can curb our temper and don’t act too aggressively, others can be acting very aggressively at this time and we could find ourselves in the line of their fire.

Secrets may very well emerge under the auspices of this aspect but be mindful of the balance between getting our point across to deliberately hurt the feelings of others.  Don’t be afraid to speak your truth.  This aspect reminds me of the expression: “Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.”   Am I making myself clear on the power of this aspect?  It has the potential to be very explosive, but it can also be very transformative if we harness its energy properly.

If you are curious about how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading. These are very challenging and unique times; an astrological reading could provide some much needed clarity and guidance.  Check out my menu of services at:

 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:

 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

 

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24 card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

 

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

 

The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until September in order to practice social distancing.  I will be back in my Brookline office then practicing Reiki with a mask, gloves, and medical exam sheets for your protection.  I will also have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available. In the meantime, a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of

$30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept PayPal and Venmo as forms of payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

 

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

 

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:

 

http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-linda-simons-reiki-linda-simons-coolidge-corner-brookline/

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.

 

https://twitter.com/danceofphoenix

 

I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! I speak from personal experience and consider myself very fortunate to have survived Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! 

 

 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment