name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: An Emotionally Charged Full Moon in Pisces that is Heavily Influenced by Venus Opposing Saturn

Follow Me

Friday, August 28, 2020

An Emotionally Charged Full Moon in Pisces that is Heavily Influenced by Venus Opposing Saturn

 



We are headed for what could play out as one of the most emotionally intense full moons of 2020 on September 2, 2020.  It will be in the sensitive, compassionate and highly emotional water sign of Pisces.  The full moon will be in 10 degrees of Pisces on that day, so anyone with planets in the water signs of Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio should be on high alert for emotional drama and potential waterworks.  While a moon in Pisces is definitely intuitive, sensitive and compassionate, it can also be confusing and leaving us with a strong desire for escapism.

A full moon in Pisces represents a dissolution process (don’t forget that Pisces is ruled by Neptune and Neptune loves to dissolve) and major reflection on the past. The general themes of a full moon are closure, completion and shining light on hidden matters.  We had a new moon in 4 degrees of Pisces on February 23, 2020 and back then there was a growing awareness of the coronavirus emerging.  It was followed by a Sun/Neptune conjunction in 18 degrees of Pisces on March 8, 2020.  On September 12, 2020, we will experience the sun in 19 degrees of Virgo opposing Neptune in 19 degrees of Pisces.  I think that it is a foregone conclusion by now that Neptune is closely aligned with the virus and this will be an interesting time to see if any progress will be revealed on combating the coronavirus after nearly six months of dealing with it on daily basis. I know that it is far too soon to expect a vaccine in September, but perhaps my own Neptunian nature (Neptune conjunct my ascendant in the first house and conjunct my Mercury) holds out hope for some good news in combating the virus. But it is rather telling that almost six months have passed since that new moon in Pisces ushered in the awareness of coronavirus and I for one am curious about what type of light will be shone on the cycle of this virus.

Mercury in Virgo and Neptune in Pisces are major players in this full moon.  Mercury will be opposing Neptune in 19 degrees of Pisces on August 30, 2020.  This aspect can set the stage for some mental confusion and miscommunication in relationships. Reality may be clouded due to an overflow of information.  It’s not the best time to be making major decisions or engaging in business deals. On the plus side, it does favor creativity.

How does the rest of the astrological landscape look on the full moon of September 2nd?  Well, for starters, the sun in Virgo is trining Uranus in 10 degrees of Taurus.  This is an exciting aspect that could provide us with increased intuition and sudden flashes of insight leading to new revelations.  Our desire for freedom will be strong and we could also see some technological advancements.  The shadow side of this aspect is that we could also experience more earthquakes, volcano eruptions, fires and storms.  The sun in Virgo and Uranus in Taurus are also involved in a Grand Earth Trine with Jupiter in 17 degrees of Capricorn, so this could be an ideal time for manifesting our wishes.  Mercury in 24 degrees of Virgo is also trining Saturn in 25 degrees of Capricorn and Pluto in 22 degrees of Capricorn while opposing Neptune in 19 degrees of Pisces.  This configuration could supply us with the motivation to transform our thoughts into reality.

The full moon in 10 degrees of Pisces is also forming supportive sextiles to Uranus in 10 degrees of Taurus and Jupiter in 17 degrees of Capricorn.  The moon sextiling Uranus can bring stimulating personal encounters and exciting events.  Intuition will be ramped up and our moods may be changeable with a strong desire to break free of old habits and try something new.  The moon sextiling Jupiter increases our desire to be with other people and have fun, which can be somewhat tricky in the age of coronavirus.

Underscoring the full moon is the role that Venus in Cancer plays.  It opposes Pluto in 22 degrees of Capricorn on August 30, 2020, which could manifest in some relationship drama via manipulation, obsessiveness, compulsive behavior and power plays.  On the day of the full moon, Venus in 25 degrees of Cancer exactly opposes Saturn in 25 degrees of Capricorn.  This can result in a conflict over our need for both emotional and financial security versus our need for control.   The old order is collapsing and more revelations regarding deeper levels of corruption could occur.

Venus Saturn oppositions also have the same full moon themes of conclusions and endings.  Saturn will definitely be exerting limitations on finances and relationships.  Some relationships may literally reach a breaking point or at the very least need to press the pause button.  I currently have Saturn transiting my 4th house of home and family and I can attest to the fact that the pandemic is definitely bringing its share of restrictions and limitations to my home life.  I am sure that this is true for Libras or anyone with Libra rising.  Venus in Cancer has been quite intense but it will be leaving the sign of Cancer for Leo on September 6, 2020.  But there will be more changes in relationships ahead because Venus in Leo will be squaring Uranus in Taurus on September 17, 2020.  This aspect will feel somewhat like Uranus stationing retrograde on August 15th.

If you are curious about how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading. These are very challenging and unique times; an astrological reading could provide some much needed clarity and guidance.  Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:

 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24 card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

 

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

 

The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice in order to practice social distancing. When I return to my Brookline office I will be practicing Reiki with a mask, gloves, and medical exam sheets for your protection.  I will also have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available. In the meantime, a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo for payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

 

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

 

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:

 

http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-linda-simons-reiki-linda-simons-coolidge-corner-brookline/

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.

 

https://twitter.com/danceofphoenix

 

I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! I speak from personal experience and consider myself very fortunate to have survived Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment