name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: The Sun Enters Virgo, Frustration Mounts as Mars Squares Saturn and New Insights Are Possible as Mercury Trines Uranus

Follow Me

Friday, August 21, 2020

The Sun Enters Virgo, Frustration Mounts as Mars Squares Saturn and New Insights Are Possible as Mercury Trines Uranus



 

Leo season is coming to a close.  I would say that the culmination of Leo energy occurred on August 18, 2020 with the new moon in 26 degrees of Leo, which inspired me to tweet:

On August 22, the sun enters the mutable earth sign of Virgo, joining Mercury, which entered Virgo on August 19th and will remain in Virgo until September 5, 2020.  The sun in Virgo will see an emphasis on details, analyzing data and practical concerns as we attempt to get organized. Leo is associated with a lot of drama, so it will be a refreshing change of energy for us to be focused on being more grounded and sensible.  Communications should improve as well with Mercury in Virgo because Mercury is in its happy place in Virgo and I tweeted about this on that day:

I found it interesting that former President Obama delivered an extremely focused and powerful speech that night at the Democratic National Convention. The moon had also just entered Virgo on August 19th.

When the sun is in Virgo, we will also be more inclined to get healthy and be of service to others. Perhaps the transit of the sun in Virgo will help us get on track in terms of beating back the coronavirus. Virgo does like to fix things. While the Saturn Pluto conjunction in Capricorn occurred in January and manifested in the coronavirus, it didn’t really become an issue in the United States until March when the sun was in Pisces.  This could be an extremely productive transit if we don’t let ourselves get caught up in the shadow side of Virgo: perfectionism and a tendency to be overly critical.

On August 24, 2020, we have a very exasperating aspect when Mars in Aries exactly squares Saturn in 26 degrees of Capricorn.  This aspect is all about frustration, inhibition, conflicts with authority and inner conflict.  It can also cause difficulty in self-expression because Mars wants to race forward while Saturn is putting the brakes on.  Literally this is what this aspect feels like. Trust me on this one because I have a natal Mars Saturn square so I have been dealing with inner conflict all of my life.

Mars squaring Saturn requires that we develop patience, perseverance and empathy for others.  I think that I have got the perseverance and empathy pieces down, but patience still eludes me.  Quoting the old Meat Loaf song lyrics, “two out of three ain’t bad.” But this aspect demands patience as it is not the time to be taking risks. We need to focus on working hard to achieve our goals and accept the fact that it will probably take longer than we would like.  Sometimes acceptance can be a bitter pill to swallow.  But in many ways Mars squaring Saturn is as much of a theme song as the Saturn Pluto conjunction is for 2020.  Saturn tests us and delays what we want most.  Many of us are frustrated with the limitations in our daily lives that the coronavirus has inflicted upon us.

In addition to having my own natal Mars Saturn square involving the fixed signs of Aquarius and Scorpio respectively, the upcoming Mars Saturn square hits my chart in a big way. Mars in Aries opposes my Neptune in 26 degrees of Libra and Saturn squares my Neptune. I am definitely dealing with feelings of confusion and limitations on my ideals.  And Mars in Aries is squaring my Jupiter Uranus conjunction in Cancer in my 10th house while Saturn in Capricorn is opposing it. Saturn’s theme of restriction is very prevalent in my life these days as all of my work is done at home, where Saturn is currently transiting.  And the piece de resistance for me as a healer are the hits to my natal Chiron in Capricorn in my 4th house.  Mars is squaring my Chiron, which is putting me in touch with my own deep-seated issues that need healing.  Saturn is conjunct my natal Capricorn, which has been a particularly stressful transit regarding the structure of my life and my efforts to heal myself and be a more effective healer for other people through my astrology and Reiki work.

On August 25, 2020, Mercury in 10 degrees of Virgo trines retrograde Uranus in 10 degrees of Taurus.  This transit could definitely open our minds to new possibilities which could manifest in exciting news or chance encounters that stimulate us mentally.  Mercury trining Uranus can increase our psychic abilities and deliver sudden flashes of insight.  This is one aspect that is giving me a break: it trines my north node in Capricorn and Uranus sextiles my south node in Cancer, which will hopefully provide me with the opportunity to shed some karmic baggage.

If you are curious about how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading. These are very challenging and unique times; an astrological reading could provide some much needed clarity and guidance.  Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html


I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:

 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

 

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

I am also available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24 card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

 

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:

 

http://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_19.html

 

The coronavirus outbreak is causing me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people are concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice in order to practice social distancing. When I return to my Brookline office I will be practicing Reiki with a mask, gloves, and medical exam sheets for your protection.  I will also have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available. In the meantime, a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo for payment.  I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

 

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

 

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:

 

http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-linda-simons-reiki-linda-simons-coolidge-corner-brookline/

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.

 

https://twitter.com/danceofphoenix

 

I urge everyone to engage in massive amounts of self-care and follow the protective measures of washing your hands frequently, maintaining social distancing, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, wearing a face mask when going outside your home and staying home if you are sick.  I repeat, you do not want to get this virus! I speak from personal experience and consider myself very fortunate to have survived Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment