name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Post Eclipse Season Brings Blessings as Jupiter Trines Neptune and Mercury Stations Direct

Follow Me

Friday, August 17, 2018

Post Eclipse Season Brings Blessings as Jupiter Trines Neptune and Mercury Stations Direct



Well, the summer eclipses are finally over and the dust is clearing so to speak astrologically. Many people, myself included, are feeling as if the last solar eclipse in Leo on August 11th helped to release some heavy burdens. I made full use of the solar eclipse energy by engaging in some meditation and setting some new intentions.  But there is still a strong theme present of letting go.  In fact, upon reflection of the summer so far, and from what I have been hearing from friends and clients, this has indeed been a summer steeped in reflection on the past as old repressed emotions have come up for review and release.  The moon moved into Libra on August 14th but it posed some challenging emotional aspects, including a square to Pluto on August 15, 2018.  On that day I tweeted:
We are in the midst of an incredible healing journey which is by no means complete.  But there is some light at the end of the tunnel with two very favorable astrological placements this weekend.  The first one involves Jupiter in Scorpio trining Neptune in Pisces in 15 degrees of their respective signs on August 19, 2018.  This is the third Jupiter/Neptune trine since December 2017.  The first one occurred on December 2, 2017 in 11 degrees of both signs and the last one happened on May 25, 2018 in 16 degrees of Scorpio and Pisces.

Jupiter trining Neptune is an aspect that is amazingly spiritual and harmonious that contains a strong theme of forgiveness.  Although this aspect has been exact on only three dates in the past few months, it has been a predominant influence for the past nine months.  Nine months is also the time period for a human pregnancy, so it has the potential for rebirth.  This aspect, especially in super sensitive water signs, dissolves boundaries and limitations.  It places an emphasis on faith over realism.  Under the influence of this aspect, we tend to seek meaning beyond the material world.  It has a very idealistic vibe and can also indicate a spiritual teacher coming into your life.  It favors creativity, daydreaming and romance but it also has a lazy quality that can make it difficult to accomplish anything.  And it could be detrimental for those with addiction issues. 

Personally, I have not experienced the lazy side of it because Jupiter in Scorpio has been conjuncting my Saturn in Scorpio in my 1st house and will move back into my 2nd house on August 18, 2018.  Then I can eagerly anticipate transiting Jupiter conjuncting my Sun and Venus in Scorpio in September and October.  I’m confident that it will be a lot more pleasant than Jupiter on my Saturn and that I can see more progress in my life. Neptune is still in my 5th house, which has been a perk in the creativity department.

The next ray of light at the end of this tunnel actually occurs about three hours before the Jupiter/Neptune trine on August 19, 2018 at 12:25 a.m. on the east coast of the United States.  Drum roll, please- Mercury stations direct in 11 degrees of Leo.  Ta-da!  Mercury has been retrograde since July 26, 2018 when it stationed retrograde in 23 degrees of Leo.  I’m sure that there will be a collective sigh of relief when Mercury stations direct.  Mercury retrograde started in my 11th house and then entered my 10th house on August 5th.  I had a pretty typically frustrating Mercury retrograde experience in the 11th house in terms of missed connections with friends and goals feeling stuck and as far as my 10th house, I sense that Mercury retrograde has been the culprit for last minute cancellations in my business.  But Mercury stationing direct on August 19th and finally clearing its shadow on September 2, 2018 will give us all a green light to proceed forward with our plans.

If you have been feeling more tired than usual lately, blame it on the Mars Retrograde.  For the first time in my life, I have been finding it necessary to take naps.  My mother used to say that she could never get me to take naps as a child and I always wanted to go to bed late.  Quite a few people on Twitter were commenting about the fatigue factor this week and I chimed in myself on August 15, 2018:
But fear not, Mars will be stationing direct in 28 degrees of Capricorn on August 27, 2018, one day after the full moon in Pisces on August 26, 2018.  More on that in my next post.  In the meantime, just listen to your body and take a nap if you need to.  Sleep is part of the healing process.

If you are curious as to how all of the planetary changes, including this summer’s eclipses, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn retrograde, Mars retrograde in Aquarius, Jupiter in Scorpio, Chiron in Aries and Uranus in Taurus will be affecting you in 2018, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. I even offer the option of tarot readings. There is something for everyone. 

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:



A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.


I am also offering my Mars Retrograde Special reading which is another tool for dealing with the frustrations of the Mars retrograde transit, which began on June 26, 2018. 

Here is the link for my Mars Retrograde Special:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/mars-retrograde-special.html

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


I have also revised my package deals and I am now offering two options for package deals: Silver and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.











No comments:

Post a Comment