name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: The Pace Picks Up with a Full Moon in Aries, Mars Enters Leo and Mercury Moves into Scorpio

Friday, September 25, 2026

The Pace Picks Up with a Full Moon in Aries, Mars Enters Leo and Mercury Moves into Scorpio


 



The month of September is ending on a highly charged vibration during its last week.  We have a Full Moon in 3 degrees of Aries on September 26.  A Full Moon in Aries has themes of personal courage, independence and initiative.  It also involves the whole we vs. me narrative in relationships as we examine where we over- compromise in relationships and find a balance in terms of asserting our needs.

This particular Full Moon in Aries is more complicated because it is conjunct Neptune in 3 degrees of Aries.  It can play out as spiritual reflections or a real smoke and mirror act complete with illusions and rose-colored glasses. The bottom line with this Full Moon conjunct Neptune is that we need to trust our intuition and the unknown.  More could be revealed as this Full Moon in Aries meeting up with Neptune shines a light on matters previously hidden.  There is a great deal of fire energy present: the Moon, Neptune in Aries, Saturn in Aries and Chiron back in Aries until April 2027.  This can definitely provide us with more self-understanding and insight.  But there could also be tests in partnerships and connections as well as differences of opinion during this Full Moon.

Mars is in 29 degrees of Cancer on this Full Moon and this is considered to be the critical or anaretic degree.  It is the ruling planet of this Full Moon.  Mars in Cancer is very protective energy. Emotions have been stirred up to a fever pitch and there could be some tension released as it squares Chiron in 29 degrees of Aries. Chiron in Aries is putting the final touches on unfinished business that started in 2018.  It is also asking us what progress have we made to heal the past.  Mars in Cancer is also squaring Mercury in 24 degrees of Libra which could bring us a new level of awareness of healing.  There is a strong theme of completion associated with this Full Moon and time for a new story to begin.  We could also be feeling like something has to give.  Mars in the last degree of Cancer can also result in flooding and the New England area is predicted to have record rain downfalls this weekend.

There are some positive astrological aspects to be considered with this Full Moon.  It sextiles Uranus in 5 degrees of Gemini and Pluto in 3 degrees of Aquarius.  We can be seeing people in a new way, which can leave us feeling empowered to make changes so that we can move forward.  We also have a Grand Air Trine involving the Sun in Libra, Pluto in Aquarius and Uranus in Gemini.  This can manifest as disruptions and collective shifts but major transformation is facilitated.

On the following day, September 27, Mars enters Leo until November 25.  This is a massive change from Mars in Cancer: we are going to feel bolder and freer as we are motivated to be ourselves. There is no more passive-aggressive energy at play now.   Mars in Leo fuels our courage, passion, creativity and confidence.  We feel driven to take action now as we are not afraid to be seen and move forward. We are feeling some pressure to move forward as Mars in Leo creates a fixed T-square with Pluto in Aquarius and Venus in Scorpio until mid-October.  T-squares are nothing if not energizing.

The month of September closes out with Mercury entering Scorpio on September 30.  And it will be a long transit until December 6 due to the upcoming Mercury retrograde on October 24.  When Mercury is in Scorpio, communication will get more intense, probing and potentially sarcastic.  I have a natal Mercury in Scorpio and I have often mused that Mercury in Scorpio is definitely a verbal lethal weapon.

What else can we expect with Mercury in Scorpio?  Our decision-making process can be compulsive, obsessive and stubborn as it is a fixed water sign but we are more adept at research now.  Deeper insights are possible as is the potential for mental stress.  The shadow side of Mercury in Scorpio is a tendency towards seeking revenge, so be mindful of that during this long transit. 

I am no longer posting on X (formerly known as Twitter), but I am posting daily on Blue Sky Social as danceofphoenix@danceofphoenix.bsky.social. There is an astrological community on there called AstroSphere. The link is: 

If you are curious as to how all of this planetary action is affecting you, please consider getting an astrological consultation with me. I offer consultations on Zoom too. Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a combination reading which offers the option of a 30-minute astrology consultation with a one-question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget. I also have a one-question tarot reading for only $15. 

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Blue Sky Social at: 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice. If you prefer to send a donation through Venmo or pay for a reading through Venmo, my handle is Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7.  Or you can send a contribution using Zelle and my phone number 617-304-2205.

Additionally, I am available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24-card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

I am still experiencing technical difficulties with the Buy Now buttons on the Services Offered page of my site.  In the meantime, please feel free to send payments through PayPal to my email at lindasim54@gmail.com. Just let me know which type of consultation you want with your birth date info.  Or you can send a payment to my Venmo account at Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7 or Zelle using my phone number 617-304-2205. In 2020, I added a Monthly Horoscopes section to my website. September horoscopes are up now and I have a link to my monthly forecasts at Horoscope Junkie.  Check it out at:

https://thehoroscopejunkie.ca/monthly_horoscopes.html

I have also joined Facebook.  I don’t post as frequently as on Blue Sky Social, but I am on Facebook now at https://www.facebook.com/linda.simons.75098

The coronavirus outbreak caused me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people were concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice, so all of my Reiki sessions will be distant Reiki sessions for the foreseeable future. But a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo and Zelle for payment. Zelle payments can be sent using my telephone number 617-304-2205. I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

 

 

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment