name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Mercury and Venus Get Busy in Their New Signs While Chiron Slips Back into Aries to Heal Some Unfinished Business

Friday, September 11, 2026

Mercury and Venus Get Busy in Their New Signs While Chiron Slips Back into Aries to Heal Some Unfinished Business

 




We are on the heels of an action-packed New Moon in Virgo that occurred on September 10 and dealing with all of the changes that brought.  And today is the 25th anniversary of 9/11, which is bound to trigger some profound memories and emotions.

Mercury entered Libra on the New Moon and it wastes no time in making its presence known.  On September 12 it will be trining Pluto in 3 degrees of Aquarius.  This will sharpen our mental focus as we seek to uncover hidden truths.  It confers deep psychological insight.  Communication will be honest and profound.  It's easier to discuss difficult subjects without getting defensive.  It also represents an opportunity to purge outworn mental patterns.  Pluto is  after all the cosmic roto-rooter.

Mercury in Libra is also opposing Neptune in 3 degrees of Aries on September 12. This can create a bit of a mental fog or some confusion but it can also enhance creative endeavors as our imagination is running on overtime.

On the following day, September 13, Mercury in Libra is trining Uranus in 5 degrees of Gemini.  Our mental clarity is at full capacity now and we could experience some real breakthroughs.  We are open to new possibilities and exciting news might be delivered.  Intuition is strong and insights could be come through dreams.

Venus entered Scorpio on the New Moon and will be spending quite a bit of time in the fixed water sign due to its upcoming retrograde that starts on October 3.  On September 15, Venus in Scorpio will be squaring Pluto in 3 degrees of Aquarius. This is a challenging aspect that can bring clashes involving love, money and power.  Relationships can be in overdrive with the potential for jealousy, possessiveness and obsessive behavior.  The key to surviving it is to realize that the discomfort it creates can help us to purge toxic habits and reclaim our personal power.  Be prepared for control issues to emerge.  I am all too familiar with this aspect as I have it natally with my retrograde Venus in Scorpio squaring my Pluto in Leo.

On September 15, Venus in Scorpio is also inconjunct Neptune in 3 degrees of Aries.  This can manifest as disillusionment between what we want in a relationship and the reality.  Our expectations need some adjustments.  Try not to jump into new relationships now or make any major financial decisions because Venus is also associated with money.

Chiron is moving back into Aries on September 17 until April 14, 2027.  Chiron has been in Taurus since June 19 and when it returns to Taurus in April 2027 it will remain in Taurus until 2033.  Chiron will station direct in 26 degrees of Aries on January 6, 2027, so anyone with planets in 26-29 degrees of the cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn will feel the brunt of this transit.  My cardinal T-square is right in the line of fire as my Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in Cancer and Neptune in Libra get hit.  My Chiron in 24 degrees of Capricorn will probably feel it too.

What will Chiron's last stand in Aries bring?  We have unfinished business pertaining to our personal identity wounds.  We can learn to assert our desires in a healthy way so that we feel seen and heard.  We are in the final stages of tying up the loose ends that began in 2018 when Chiron entered Aries.  This is intensely personal for me because my husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 2018 and died in August 2026 as a result of a stroke that occurred two days after the Solar Eclipse in Leo.  Who says astrology doesn't have real life implications!  As they say, you can't make this stuff up.

I am no longer posting on X (formerly known as Twitter), but I am posting daily on Blue Sky Social as danceofphoenix@danceofphoenix.bsky.social. There is an astrological community on there called AstroSphere. The link is: 

If you are curious as to how all of this planetary action is affecting you, please consider getting an astrological consultation with me. I offer consultations on Zoom too. Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a combination reading which offers the option of a 30-minute astrology consultation with a one-question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget. I also have a one-question tarot reading for only $15. 

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Blue Sky Social at: 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice. If you prefer to send a donation through Venmo or pay for a reading through Venmo, my handle is Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7.  Or you can send a contribution using Zelle and my phone number 617-304-2205.

Additionally, I am available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24-card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

I am still experiencing technical difficulties with the Buy Now buttons on the Services Offered page of my site.  In the meantime, please feel free to send payments through PayPal to my email at lindasim54@gmail.com. Just let me know which type of consultation you want with your birth date info.  Or you can send a payment to my Venmo account at Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7 or Zelle using my phone number 617-304-2205. In 2020, I added a Monthly Horoscopes section to my website. September horoscopes are up now and I have a link to my monthly forecasts at Horoscope Junkie.  Check it out at:

https://thehoroscopejunkie.ca/monthly_horoscopes.html

I have also joined Facebook.  I don’t post as frequently as on Blue Sky Social, but I am on Facebook now at https://www.facebook.com/linda.simons.75098

The coronavirus outbreak caused me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people were concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice, so all of my Reiki sessions will be distant Reiki sessions for the foreseeable future. But a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo and Zelle for payment. Zelle payments can be sent using my telephone number 617-304-2205. I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

 

 

 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment