name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Mars in Aquarius Square Uranus in Taurus Take Three

Follow Me

Friday, September 14, 2018

Mars in Aquarius Square Uranus in Taurus Take Three




Mars is back in the sign of Aquarius until November 15, 2018.  It re-entered Aquarius on September 10, 2018, inspiring me to tweet:
This extended stay of Mars in Aquarius is courtesy of the Mars Retrograde that happened between June 26 and August 27, 2018.  But we will also be experiencing the third and final square from Mars in Aquarius to Uranus in Taurus on September 18, 2018 in 2 degrees of the respective signs.  The first one occurred on May 16, 2018 in 0 degrees, the second one occurred on August 1, 2018 in 2 degrees during the Mars retrograde and third and final one on September 18, 2018 will feature Uranus retrograde. 


My personal philosophy of major transits like this one that occur three times is that it takes most of us three times to get it right.  The energy of the Mars square Uranus transit is very impetuous, disruptive and volatile because it gives us a strong urge to break free from restrictive influences in our lives and rebel against authority.  It can manifest in a tendency to act rashly without regard for the consequences leading to even more conflict.  But if we are aware of this dynamic energy we can experience inventive and creative breakthroughs. 
Uranus is bound to shake things up in whatever house it is transiting in your chart.  That area of life will undergo a major overhaul in terms of tearing up the rules. Anyone who has planets between 0-3 degrees of the fixed signs of Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio will feel that need for freedom and the urge to shake things up. I am included in this party with my Mercury in 0 degrees of Scorpio. Hopefully this third and final square between Mars and Uranus in 2018 will provide a resolution to the personal and global conflicts that seem to be running rampant.

Uranus in Taurus is partially responsible for all of the volatile and extreme weather we have been experiencing since May 2018.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we have more volcanoes and earthquakes. As I write this post, we are awaiting the approach of Hurricane Florence. Yes, Uranus entered Taurus on May 15, 2018 but since it is retrograde it will re-enter the sign of Aries on November 6, 2018 through March 6, 2019.  I find it supremely ironic that Uranus is re-entering the sign of Aries on Election Day in the United State and can’t help but wonder if that will cause a shake-up in our government with the mid-term elections.

Uranus in Taurus isn’t terribly comfortable in Taurus because the two are at cross purposes.  Taurus clings to the past, being a fixed earth sign while Uranus is very much geared towards the future.  The last time that Uranus was in Taurus was from June 1934 through May 1942 and the world experienced the Great Depression, World War II, dictators, environmental degradation and chaotic weather. But we also saw the enactment of the Social Security Act and other New Deal programs that sought to provide more economic security. It’s kind of an interesting parallel to look back at this 84 year cycle.

But prior to this final Mars Uranus square we have some interesting aspects as a prelude.  Mercury in Virgo and Pluto in Capricorn are pretty active too.  On September 14, 2018, Mercury in 15 degrees of Virgo will be forming a sesquiquadrate aspect (135 degrees apart) with Mars in 0 degrees of Aquarius, which can lead to frustration and irritation.  The best way to handle this aspect is to develop an awareness of where we need to control events and how it is interfering with our ability to be objective.

On September 15, 2018, Mercury in Virgo will be trining Pluto in Capricorn in 18 degrees of their respective signs.  If we have been able to move beyond or rise above our anger we should be able to see more clearly what the truth is and how to move through the darkness to the light. In other words, it is a green light for transformation.

On September 20, 2018, the moon in Aquarius will conjunct Mars in Aquarius and square Uranus in Taurus, which will intensify the energy of the Mars Uranus square and hopefully shine a light on its meaning and full potential.

If you are curious as to how all of the planetary changes, including this summer’s eclipses, Pluto in Capricorn retrograde, Jupiter in Scorpio, Chiron in Aries and Uranus in Taurus will be affecting you in 2018, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. I even offer the option of tarot readings. There is something for everyone.
 
My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


I have also revised my package deals and I am now offering two options for package deals: Silver and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.







No comments:

Post a Comment