name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: A Lunar Eclipse in Pisces Marking the End of a Karmic Cycle and Saturn in Aries Sees Some Action from Jupiter in Leo and Mars in Cancer

Friday, August 28, 2026

A Lunar Eclipse in Pisces Marking the End of a Karmic Cycle and Saturn in Aries Sees Some Action from Jupiter in Leo and Mars in Cancer


 

The changes are coming fast and furious.  On August 28, we have a partial Lunar Eclipse in 4 degrees of Pisces that truly is a release of the past, denoting karmic closures, endings, a time of uncertainty but also letting go of victimhood. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and is associated with surrender, while the Sun in Virgo wants control.  How do we find a balance as reason and intuition are going at it? It's important to remember that surrender can be a good thing if it involves what is no longer working for us and that the ending can represent a new beginning. We can't forget that Lunar Eclipses are quite literally Full Moons on steroids. And that our spirituality will get us through this tumultuous time.

We have also seen quite a few entertainers depart the earth lately:  Hayden Panettiere, Shelley Fabares, Dolly Parton and Tim Curry.  Neptune rules Pisces and is associated with intuition, spiritual enlightenment and illusion.  Actors and musicians are definitely Neptunians.  And all of their deaths occurred between the eclipses.

What else is going on astrologically with this Lunar Eclipse?  Plenty!  The Sun and Mercury are conjunct in Virgo which entails a great deal of mental energy.  We are planning for the future but the Sun, Mercury and the Moon are squaring Uranus in 5 degrees of Gemini.  So, yes, big changes are coming, information can arrive suddenly and there can definitely be upheavals.  Things might not turn out the way we anticipated.  The planets squaring Uranus can also trigger high anxiety and mental health issues. Our nervous systems can feel like they are on overload. The Uranus influence is very disruptive and don't rule out technology problems too.

Many astrologers have been saying for quite some time that these August eclipses would mark an ending period in our lives and I am living proof of that.  The Solar Eclipse in Leo on August 12 squared my Sun/Venus conjunction in Scorpio and my husband had a stroke on August 14.  He died on August 19.  Ironically, the Lunar Eclipse in Pisces is exactly squaring his Sun in Sagittarius in the 8th house.  My role as a caregiver has ended, which is quite Piscean.

The houses in a chart where the Sun and Mercury in Virgo, Moon in Pisces and Uranus in Gemini fall are crucial to understanding where all of this energy will play out for you. The Sun and Mercury in Virgo fall in my 11th house of hopes, dreams and group associations. The Virgo piece represents our harvest and what we will reap from our efforts. The Moon in Pisces falls in my 5th house of love, creativity and children. Pisces is what we are releasing as the karmic cord is cut.  And Uranus in Gemini is in my 8th house, perched 9 degrees away from my Moon in Gemini.  The death and rebirth theme shows up there. So my life definitely fits the criteria for major life changes occurring.  My husband's death will instigate a major rebirth in my life.  I have to walk the talk of the phoenix rising from the ashes.

This phase of change is by no means complete.  We will see a second phase during the Lunar Eclipse in 2 degrees of Virgo on February 20, 2027.  So stay tuned to see how this plays out in six months during the next eclipse season...

On August 31, Jupiter in Leo will be squaring Saturn in 13 degrees of Aries.  The perk of this transit is that we have more patience and endurance to focus on our long-term goals.  Our optimism and desire for growth are aligning perfectly with our sense of discipline to create structure.  Just don't take on more responsibilities than you can handle at this time.  We can make smart decisions about money though.

Mars in Cancer will be squaring Saturn in 13 degrees of Aries on September 1. This represents a clash between our drive to take action and the blocks or delays we encounter.  It is the classic one foot on the brake, the other foot on the gas syndrome.  It can bring frustration, tension, anger and a feeling of helplessness.  Mars squaring Saturn can also make you your own worst enemy if you act impulsively or get embroiled in power struggles.  I can personally attest to this fact as I have my natal Mars in Aquarius squaring my natal Saturn in Scorpio. 

I am no longer posting on X (formerly known as Twitter), but I am posting daily on Blue Sky Social as danceofphoenix@danceofphoenix.bsky.social. There is an astrological community on there called AstroSphere. The link is: 

If you are curious as to how all of this planetary action is affecting you, please consider getting an astrological consultation with me. I offer consultations on Zoom too. Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a combination reading which offers the option of a 30-minute astrology consultation with a one-question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget. I also have a one-question tarot reading for only $15. 

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Blue Sky Social at: 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice. If you prefer to send a donation through Venmo or pay for a reading through Venmo, my handle is Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7.  Or you can send a contribution using Zelle and my phone number 617-304-2205.

Additionally, I am available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24-card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

I am still experiencing technical difficulties with the Buy Now buttons on the Services Offered page of my site.  In the meantime, please feel free to send payments through PayPal to my email at lindasim54@gmail.com. Just let me know which type of consultation you want with your birth date info.  Or you can send a payment to my Venmo account at Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7 or Zelle using my phone number 617-304-2205. In 2020, I added a Monthly Horoscopes section to my website. September horoscopes are up now and I have a link to my monthly forecasts at Horoscope Junkie.  Check it out at:

https://thehoroscopejunkie.ca/monthly_horoscopes.html

I have also joined Facebook.  I don’t post as frequently as on Blue Sky Social, but I am on Facebook now at https://www.facebook.com/linda.simons.75098

The coronavirus outbreak caused me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people were concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice, so all of my Reiki sessions will be distant Reiki sessions for the foreseeable future. But a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo and Zelle for payment. Zelle payments can be sent using my telephone number 617-304-2205. I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

 

 

 










































No comments:

Post a Comment