name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: An Intense Venus Pluto Conjunction in Capricorn Gets Some Relief from Mars in Scorpio Trining Neptune in Pisces

Follow Me

Friday, December 13, 2019

An Intense Venus Pluto Conjunction in Capricorn Gets Some Relief from Mars in Scorpio Trining Neptune in Pisces



Friday the 13th in the last month of 2019 features a powerhouse of astrological activity.  For starters, Venus and Pluto are conjunct in 21 degrees of Capricorn and Saturn is not far behind in 19 degrees of Capricorn.  This is a pretty dynamic combination.  As someone who has a natal Venus Pluto aspect (a square, to be precise), I can tell you that this is not a lightweight aspect for relationships.  It tends to bring out jealousy and all of those lovely little possessive, obsessive and compulsive traits.  It’s not exactly smooth sailing for relationships.  The fact that this aspect falls on a Friday the 13th lends a more ominous quality to the mix for those who are superstitious.  And with Saturn tagging along, getting ready for its own hookup with Pluto on January 12, 2020, the relationship vibe will be downright heavy and serious.
But there is some relief in sight. We also have Mars in 15 degrees of Scorpio trining Neptune in 15 degrees of Pisces on December 13, 2020. This is a delightful aspect that encourages us to act out our nurturing urges and provides a sense of idealism that helps us to move forward.   It has a theme of encouraging us to act on making our dreams come true.  It is pretty potent because Mars is so strong in Scorpio, a sign that it rules. Mars in Scorpio and Neptune in Pisces are also involved in a Grand Water Trine with the Cancer moon that helps bring out the best in us emotionally.  The potential for increased sensitivity, compassion and forgiveness is running high and we should make the most of it.

There is more good news coming our way astrologically. On December 15, 2019, Jupiter in Capricorn and Uranus in Taurus are exactly trining each other in two degrees of their respective signs. When Jupiter and Uranus are in favorable aspect to each other, they encourage us to try something new because we feel lucky and want to implement positive change.  The fact that they are in earth signs makes this a no-brainer for taking some constructive action in our lives.  This aspect will play a major role of alleviating any tension caused by the pileup of Saturn, Venus and Pluto in Capricorn. Of course, it also depends on which houses Jupiter and Uranus are transiting in your chart.  For me, Jupiter is transiting my 3rd house and Uranus is transiting my 7th house.

We may hit a bit of a snag on December 19, 2019 when Mercury in 15 degrees of Sagittarius squares Neptune in 15 degrees of Pisces.  Mercury entered Sagittarius on December 9, 2019, inspiring me to tweet:
Mercury squaring Neptune can bring some confusion and deception to communications.  But we do have a lovely grounding sextile from Mars in 19 degrees of Scorpio to Saturn in 19 degrees of Capricorn which should help offset any confusion or brain fog that the Mercury Neptune square causes.  Mars sextiling Saturn is literally a green light to make good things happen.

If you are curious as to how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  I have recently revised my menu of services and am now offering a Saturn Pluto Conjunction reading for $25 which will offer you some insight and guidance into how this major astrological event that occurs on January 12, 2020 in 22 degrees of Capricorn will impact you.  It can be purchased through my site at:


I have also added a new reading to my menu of services, a Clues to Compatibility reading, which is designed primarily for non-romantic relationships and utilizes synastry to determine your connections with friends, family members and business associates. This one can be especially helpful during the holiday season as we gather with family, friends and business associates for holiday festivities.

An astrology reading also makes a perfect Christmas gift.  Give the gift of insight and clarity for the holidays.  Please feel free to email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to purchase a gift certificate.  You can decide how much you wish to spend and the recipient can choose which type of reading they want.  2020 promises to be an exciting year astrologically and a little insight will go a long way to navigating this year of change.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

Since I love to talk astrology and believe in making it more available to everyone, I am now offering pay by the minute astrology readings through Click 4Advisor.  Check it out at:




This might be the perfect way for you to get a taste of what astrology can do for you in terms of providing insight into your life during these challenging time.  Obviously the 30 minute readings are the best deal, but you might be surprised by how much you learn in 10 minutes or less from a brief glance at your chart. If I am not available you can always request a callback and I will respond quickly.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

I am also available for tarot readings in person if you are in the Boston area or by telephone if you are unable to travel to my home in Newton, MA.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments at my home in Newton, MA on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.  Recently I have added online booking for my Sunday clients on my site.  Check it out at:


If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.







No comments:

Post a Comment