name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: A Blast of Fire Energy as Venus Enters Aries and a Full Moon in Leo

Follow Me

Friday, February 7, 2020

A Blast of Fire Energy as Venus Enters Aries and a Full Moon in Leo



Piscean energy may have been the theme of last week, but this week we are dealing with an influx of fire energy. Granted, Mercury did enter Pisces on February 3, 2020, inspiring me to tweet:
Piscean energy may have been the theme of last week, but this week we are dealing with an influx of fire energy. Granted, Mercury did enter Pisces on February 3, 2020, inspiring me to tweet:

But the vibe is set to change on February 7, 2020 when Venus departs Pisces, where it is exalted, for the sign of Aries until March 4, 2020.  Venus is not so comfortable in Aries, where it is said to be in detriment along with Venus in Scorpio.  Venus is much more aggressive in Aries and focused on getting its own needs met.  Love is spontaneous and direct when Venus is in Aries and we are more likely to be impatient and blunt in our dealings with others.  Venus in Aries lives in the moment and embraces the concept of “I want it now.”  Impatience is frequently a trait associated with fire signs.  But if you have been neglecting your own needs and putting others first, this is a perfect opportunity to engage in massive self-care and self-love.  That is food for thought during this transit.

We get another massive blast of fire energy on February 9, 2020 with the full moon in 20 degrees of Leo.  A full moon in Leo opposing the sun in Aquarius is a time to balance the heart (Leo energy) and the head (Aquarius) with courage.  Leo is very heart-centered energy.  This full moon will also be very potent because it represents a time for closure and new beginnings after the lunar eclipse on January 10, 2020 in Cancer.  The fixed signs of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius will feel its intensity more strongly than others.  This full moon will be conjunct my Pluto in Leo in my 11th house and squaring my sun and Venus in Scorpio in my 2nd house.

Some people could have some relationship issues coming up for review during this full moon because back in late November and December 2019 Venus was in Capricorn conjuncting Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn but now that Venus is in Aries it will be testing and challenging any relationships that formed at that time.  The honeymoon phase could be over and it will be time to face reality—does this new relationship have what it take to make us happy?

A full moon in Leo asks that we connect with our own inner fire and our highest calling.  This theme is reinforced by the fact that Mercury in Pisces is exactly trining the north node in 7 degrees of Cancer.  The north node represents our soul’s destiny and this trine aspect affords us the opportunity to express ourselves in a compassionate and caring manner. The full moon in Leo is also trining Mars in 24 degrees of Sagittarius, which imbues us with the courage and initiative to make a move.  Most of us are feeling like we need to do something to change the circumstances in our lives and this full moon can put us more in touch with our instincts and this nice little trine between the moon and Mars makes it easier for us to be more assertive.

The full moon in 20 degrees of Leo is also inconjunct Neptune in 17 degrees of Pisces, which increases our emotional sensitivity but could present us with some conflicting emotions that lead to confusion and tension.  Relationship tension could escalate to a crisis point where we just want to escape.  The moon inconjunct Neptune could also lead us to substance abuse as an escape mechanism from all of this tension, so be mindful of that.  The best use of this energy is to channel the higher vibration of Neptune of faith and trust.  Tap into that spiritual vibe if you can.

If you are curious as to how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  I have recently revised my menu of services and am now offering a Saturn Pluto Conjunction reading for $25 which will offer you some insight and guidance into how this major astrological event that occurred on January 12, 2020 in 22 degrees of Capricorn will impact you.  It’s not too late to purchase this reading because its effects will be felt for most of 2020. It can be purchased through my site at:


I have also added a new reading to my menu of services, a Clues to Compatibility reading, which is designed primarily for non-romantic relationships and utilizes synastry to determine your connections with friends, family members and business associates. Additionally, I have also decided to offer private astrology lessons in person or by telephone.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a new combination reading which offers the option of a 30 minute astrology consultation with a one question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget.

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

I am also available for tarot readings in person if you are in the Boston area or by telephone if you are unable to travel to my home in Newton, MA.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments at my home in Newton, MA on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons and in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.  Recently I have added online booking for my Sunday clients on my site.  Check it out at:


If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.









No comments:

Post a Comment