name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Mercury in Scorpio Meets Up with Mars, Pluto and Venus While Venus Goes Retrograde and the Sun in Libra Opposes Saturn in Aries

Friday, October 2, 2026

Mercury in Scorpio Meets Up with Mars, Pluto and Venus While Venus Goes Retrograde and the Sun in Libra Opposes Saturn in Aries


 


Early October may be technically Libra season, but it sure is feeling very Scorpionic with the personal planets of Mercury and Venus in Scorpio.   On October 2 Mercury in Scorpio squares  Mars in Leo and then Pluto in Aquarius. Mercury squares Mars in Leo at 5:14 a.m., bringing the potential for impatience, quick tempers and aggressive communication.  Later in the afternoon Mercury squares Pluto in Aquarius adding to the mental tension and the possibility of power struggles.  The Mercury-Pluto square can help us to focus more intensely and facilitate engagement in research so that we can uncover hidden truths. Just be mindful of the tendency to be compulsive or obsessive in our behavior though.

Mars in Leo is also opposing Pluto in Aquarius on October 3 creating a theme of ego clashes as personal power dynamics surface.  We might have a realization that there are some things that we just can't control.  This means that we are under the influence of a fixed T-square as both Mars in Leo and Pluto in Aquarius are squaring Mercury in Scorpio.  We will be experiencing tension, stubbornness and resistance to change courtesy of the fixed quality of these planets.  But it does give us endurance which is sorely needed these days.

Venus is stationing retrograde in 8 degrees of Scorpio on October 3.  It will re-enter Libra (one of its favorite signs) on October 25 and remain retrograde until November 13.  So Venus will be reentering Scorpio on December 4 and stay in Scorpio until January 7, 2027.  The last time Venus was retrograde in Scorpio was October 5 - November 16, 2018.  Venus won't be retrograde in Scorpio again until October 2034. Venus retrograde is a time to reflect on our personal values, finances and relationships.  Past partners could re-emerge in our lives to help us seek closure about unresolved issues.  This is NOT a good time to make drastic changes in our appearance, take financial risks or get married.  If a new relationship begins during this period, it might not last.  I have a natal retrograde Venus in Scorpio, so I am quite familiar with its intensity.

On October 4, the Sun in Libra is opposing Saturn in 11 degrees of Aries. This can play out as a test of patience as our personal drive is confronted head-on with real world limits.  Responsibilities can feel overwhelming.  Stress is kicking our butt.  Transiting Saturn is in my 6th house so I know it won't exactly be a high energy day for me.  Try not to tackle any new projects on this day.

We get a break on October 6 when Mercury and Venus are conjunct in 8 degrees of Scorpio.  This can be pretty sweet for loving communication and can also encourage creativity, emotional clarity and deeper levels of intimacy are possible.  With Venus retrograde, we could be reassessing old relationships.  This can help us mitigate any damage incurred from that fixed T-square of the previous weekend.

Mars in Leo is forming a supportive sextile to Uranus in 5 degrees of Gemini on October 7.  This is a very high energy aspect that delivers a sudden burst of motivation and a desire to break free from boring routines.  This is the day to start something new and implement bold ideas. 

I am no longer posting on X (formerly known as Twitter), but I am posting daily on Blue Sky Social as danceofphoenix@danceofphoenix.bsky.social. There is an astrological community on there called AstroSphere. The link is: 

If you are curious as to how all of this planetary action is affecting you, please consider getting an astrological consultation with me. I offer consultations on Zoom too. Check out my menu of services at:

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

I am also offering private astrology lessons by telephone or video, such as FaceTime or Zoom.  Please feel free to contact me at lindasim54@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about astrology.

I have been doing more work with tarot readings, which I love, so I decided to create a combination reading which offers the option of a 30-minute astrology consultation with a one-question tarot reading for only $50. There is something for everyone and my menu of services can accommodate any budget. I also have a one-question tarot reading for only $15. 

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Blue Sky Social at: 

https://phoenixscorpio.blogspot.com/p/services-offered.html

A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice. If you prefer to send a donation through Venmo or pay for a reading through Venmo, my handle is Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7.  Or you can send a contribution using Zelle and my phone number 617-304-2205.

Additionally, I am available for tarot readings by telephone.  I use the Celestial Tarot Deck, which I love because it contains so many astrological symbols.  A tarot reading is another great option for obtaining insight and clarity. I offer a 24-card tarot card reading for $50 which incorporates the twelve houses of the horoscope.

I am still experiencing technical difficulties with the Buy Now buttons on the Services Offered page of my site.  In the meantime, please feel free to send payments through PayPal to my email at lindasim54@gmail.com. Just let me know which type of consultation you want with your birth date info.  Or you can send a payment to my Venmo account at Linda Simons @Linda-Simons-7 or Zelle using my phone number 617-304-2205. In 2020, I added a Monthly Horoscopes section to my website. October horoscopes are up now and I have a link to my monthly forecasts at Horoscope Junkie.  Check it out at:

https://thehoroscopejunkie.ca/monthly_horoscopes.html

I have also joined Facebook.  I don’t post as frequently as on Blue Sky Social, but I am on Facebook now at https://www.facebook.com/linda.simons.75098

The coronavirus outbreak caused me to increase the number of distant Reiki sessions I do because people were concerned about the spread of the infection. I have decided to suspend my in-person Reiki sessions until further notice, so all of my Reiki sessions will be distant Reiki sessions for the foreseeable future. But a distant Reiki session is the perfect opportunity to safely build up your immune system and if you have contracted coronavirus, you can be treated safely from the comfort of your home. My procedure is to have a conversation with a client about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages. I do miss seeing my clients, so I am now offering Zoom consultations/intakes before the session so that we can see each other. I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205. The cost for distance Reiki sessions is based on a sliding scale of $30 -$50. For your convenience, I accept Venmo and Zelle for payment. Zelle payments can be sent using my telephone number 617-304-2205. I have also written an article about distance Reiki, which is available at:

 https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-distance-reiki-can-help-you-during-coronavirus-linda-simons

If you are interested in learning more about how Reiki can benefit you, please feel free to check out my Reiki site at:

www.reikiwithlindasimons.com

 

 

 

 





















No comments:

Post a Comment