name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Neptune Retrograde with a Grand Water Trine

Follow Me

Friday, June 15, 2018

Neptune Retrograde with a Grand Water Trine



The retrograde party of Jupiter in Scorpio and Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn is about to welcome a new guest: Neptune in Pisces stations retrograde in 16 degrees of Pisces on June 18, 2018.  Neptune will remain retrograde until November 24, 2018 when it stations direct in 13 degrees of Pisces.

When Neptune is retrograde, our fears and anxieties tend to get internalized because our illusions, dreams and false realities that we have been avoiding are dissolved.  It is definitely a time of illusions getting busted.  It is an ideal (no pun intended) time to reevaluate life’s unpleasant unrealities as issues like fake news, drug use and abuse and privacy come under scrutiny.  The truth of reality can be quite painful if we have been in denial about the truth or if we have been pursuing extreme forms of escapism like drugs, alcohol, or gambling.  Yes, finances are another area of life that we will need to come to terms with when Neptune is retrograde. 

Neptune retrograde has a way of revealing the source of the pain that we have been trying to escape and it can manifest in the form of a new relationship or critical events in our lives.  Feelings of paranoia, self-pity, victimization and social anxiety can also rear their ugly heads during the transit of Neptune retrograde.

But all is not gloom and doom when the foggy, somewhat nebulous transit of Neptune dissolves our illusions.  Neptune stations retrograde under the auspices of a beneficial Grand Water Trine involving Jupiter in Scorpio and Mercury in Cancer.  Mercury in Cancer has been pretty busy since it entered the sensitive water sign on June 12, 2018, inspiring me to tweet:
Mercury in 14 degrees of Cancer will be forming an exact trine with Neptune in 14 degrees of Pisces on June 19th, which will help us to focus on spiritual self-development as we seek out the truth.  Mercury in Cancer is also trining Jupiter in Scorpio on that day, which has the potential to bring good news, a sense of optimism and favors planning and legal matters. Jupiter trining Neptune can bring hope, generosity and a sense of community spirit.  It can also bring enlightenment through dreams or meditation. On June 20, 2018, we will be experiencing the effects of Mercury in Cancer trining Neptune in Pisces, which will enhance communications and make us even more sensitive. This trine also stimulates creativity and spirituality and lends a softer, more empathetic tone to communications.  Trust me on this one, as I have a natal Neptune Mercury conjunction, so pay attention to your dreams and intuition at this time because positive aspects between Neptune and Mercury strengthen our psychic abilities.

The overall effect of this grand water trine involving Neptune in Pisces, Mercury in Cancer and Jupiter in Scorpio is to foster talent and creative potential.  I feel that I am especially blessed by this aspect because Neptune is currently transiting my 5th house of creativity until April 2019.  It is also trining my Scorpio sun and Cancer midheaven, so I fully plan on reaping the benefits of my own personal grand water trine.

I know that I mentioned last week that Mars in Aquarius is starting to slow down as it prepares for its retrograde on June 26, 2018 in 9 degrees of Aquarius.  Mars retrograde can be a frustrating transit and if you would like to get an edge for planning on how to deal with it, I urge you to take advantage of my Mars Retrograde Special reading, which is featured on my Twitter page:

If you are curious as to how all of the planetary changes, including eclipses, Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn retrograde, Jupiter in Scorpio, Chiron in Aries and Uranus in Taurus will be affecting you in 2018, please consider getting an astrological reading.  A transit reading might be just what you need right now to make the most of Jupiter in Scorpio.  Jupiter transits are all about taking advantage of opportunities and if you snooze you lose with Jupiter.  You have to be aware and strike while the iron is hot. The Services Offered page of my site describes the menu of services that I offer. There is something for everyone.
My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.
For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


I have also revised my package deals and I am now offering two options for package deals: Silver and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.








No comments:

Post a Comment