name='keywords'/> Dance of the Phoenix: Venus Opposes Uranus One Last Time and Both Mercury and Venus Re-Enter Scorpio

Follow Me

Friday, November 30, 2018

Venus Opposes Uranus One Last Time and Both Mercury and Venus Re-Enter Scorpio




The third and final Venus Uranus opposition occurs on November 30, 2018 with Venus in 29 degrees of Libra and retrograde Uranus in 29 degrees of Aries.  The first opposition happened on September 12, 2018 with Venus in 2 degrees of Scorpio and Uranus in 2 degrees of Taurus; the second one was on October 31, 2018 when Venus was in 0 degrees of Scorpio and Uranus in 0 degrees of Taurus.  The main theme of a Venus Uranus opposition is a sudden disruption in relationships.

I know there is an old saying that the third time is the charm, but it may actually be true with this aspect.  The first two oppositions occurred when both Venus and Uranus were in the fixed signs of Scorpio and Taurus, which are renowned for their stubbornness.  It may have proved very difficult to break free of a toxic relationship or initiate positive change to make an existing relationship healthier.  But the fact that this final Venus Uranus opposition occurs in the cardinal signs of Libra and Aries literally breathes new life into the situation because cardinal signs love to initiate changes and move forward.  Fixed signs are more inclined to stay stuck in the past.  There is a vast difference between an opposition in fixed signs and one in cardinal signs.  The third time may literally be the burst of adrenaline we need to make the changes that are necessary for moving forward.

The first two oppositions aspected my Mercury in 0 degrees of Scorpio while this last opposition will be activating my cardinal T-square involving Jupiter and Uranus in Cancer opposing my Chiron in Capricorn and squaring my Neptune in Libra.  I expect there will be a lot more activity for me and that I will be more open to change, which is definitely a good thing.  The fact that this opposition occurs in 29 degrees of both planets is especially telling because 29 degrees is a critical degree; quite literally, something has to give in order to move forward.  There could be relationships breaking up but I’m not ruling out the possibility of major changes for the better in existing relationships.

I know that we have been an astrological party lately with the sun, Mercury, and Jupiter in Sagittarius, especially on November 27, 2018 when I tweeted:
But we still have some unfinished Scorpio business to deal with, so Sagittarius is temporarily losing a player.  On December 1, 2018 retrograde Mercury leaves Sagittarius to enter Scorpio.  Mercury will station direct in 27 degrees of Scorpio on December 6, 2018 and will move back into Sagittarius on December 12, 2018.  Venus will enter Scorpio on December 2, 2018 where it resides until January 7, 2019.

Mercury was in Scorpio from October 9, 2018 through October 31, 2018.  What can we expect with Mercury in Scorpio again for the next couple of weeks?  Mercury in Scorpio is a born detective and I wouldn’t be surprised if more secrets were uncovered in the political world.  Don’t forget that when Mercury stations direct, it will be in Scorpio and its powers will be strong, as any stationary planet is.  More secrets and scandals could very well be revealed.
Venus was previously transiting the sign of Scorpio from September 9th through and October 31, 2018.  Venus is not very comfortable in Scorpio (I know this one first hand, having it retrograde natally in my chart), but it is intense.  Perhaps we can use this last hit of Venus in Scorpio as an opportunity to deepen our understanding about our values and those we love to transform these areas of our lives as Venus zips through Scorpio for the last time in 2018. It’s one last blast of passion. Venus in Scorpio will usher in the new year of 2019, but Venus enter Sagittarius on January 7, 2019 and stay there until February 3, 2019.

If you are curious as to how all of these planetary changes will be affecting you, please consider getting an astrological reading.  I am also offering short telephone astrology consultations for 15 minutes or 30 minutes which are available for purchase on the Services Offered page of my site. These are extremely affordable at the cost of $25 or $35 and would make a great holiday gift. I even offer the option of tarot readings. There is something for everyone. 

My site also offers the opportunity to provide a donation in the amount of your choice to demonstrate your support for my blog and daily astrological insights on Twitter at:


A contribution in any amount is deeply appreciated as gratitude is a daily part of my spiritual practice.

Recently I undertook an intensive life purpose coaching training program and became certified as a Life Purpose Coach.  It was an intense, eye-opening experience that changed my life as it caused me to reflect on the story of my life.  But I left it with feelings of hope and light for the future that I want to share with others.  To that end, I am now offering Life Purpose Coaching to my menu of services.  You can read more about it at:


As an astrologer, I have decided to include an interpretation of the north node by sign. If you are feeling stuck and need some help in getting from Point A to Point B in your quest for making positive changes in your life, please email me at lindasim54@gmail.com to schedule a complementary telephone consultation to discover if you are a good fit for this program.  I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Boston area, please consider getting a Reiki treatment at Acupuncture for Everyone in Copley Square to destress, revitalize and remove blockages to healing.  It’s a perfect way to start your weekend off and can also be described as a spa for the soul to boot!   Reiki is the most profound treatment for stress relief because it concentrates on CALMING your body.

For more information on my Reiki services, please see this page on my site:


For my clients who can’t fit Friday into their schedule for a treatment or have difficulty traveling, I have also recently begun doing distance Reiki sessions for them.  I have a conversation with them about what they hope to achieve from a session, we set up a time for the session to take place when they will be in a state to receive healing energy and I follow up with a telephone conversation to discuss their experience and my perception of their blockages.  I have also incorporated a new technique with my distance Reiki treatments since I don’t always have a photo of my client.  I use a teddy bear so that I can scan and focus the healing energy where it is needed. If this appeals to you, please feel free to contact me by email at lindasim54@gmail.com or call me at 617-304-2205.  I am also offering Reiki treatments in the Coolidge Corner section of Brookline on Sunday afternoons.

But the big news is that I have created and launched a new website devoted exclusively to my Reiki practice. Please feel free to check it out at:


I was also featured in the July 3, 2017 edition of Boston Voyager, an online publication that runs a section called Inspiring Stories about local entrepreneurs on its home page.  The Scorpio moon was trining the Cancer sun and Neptune in Pisces on that day, so my story certainly debuted under fitting aspects.  Please feel free to check it out:


I have also revised my package deals and I am now offering two options for package deals: Silver and a Tarot special for my tarot clients. Please check it out at:


Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily astrological insights.










No comments:

Post a Comment